DC FanDome: Submit Your Questions To the Stars of DC!

Puffs of digital sawdust from the DC FanDome are beginning to fill the air- and what kind of virtual event would this be without your questions?!
Click the link below to submit your questions for stars and talent all across the DC Multiverse, including Titans, The Flash, the teams behind costume and visual FX, and many, many more!

Is there anyone you don’t see on the list? Did you get a chance to submit a question? Let us know in the comments below!

20 Likes

I think I submitted 3 questions. I really appreciate that they allow you submit questions to multiple categories and not
Just one and done. With that though thousands are going to be submitted so hopefully I get to see one of mine. August 22 can’t get here fast enough

8 Likes

Time to get started

14 Likes

I got my three questions submitted, and you just know I’ll do so again if I think of anything else.

6 Likes

I’m probably going to be submitting hundreds of questions to this over the next month.

9 Likes

Just looked at the topics and wonder what secret movie 1 and 2 are? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m pretty much just asking about more info or more variety with DC related Video Games. I love the Batman games as well as the Injustice titles, but I’m still feeling starved for more games to play.

4 Likes

Maybe asking questions about DC Daily possibly returning at some capacity might possibly increase the chances of it returning in some form!!! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Submitted!

3 Likes

Totally agree

4 Likes

Fresh sawdust smells awesome, but digital sawdust?

takes in a whiff

Oh yeah, that’s the stuff! It comes approved by way of a greased-up, wolf-wrestling, groundskeeping Scotsman named Willy who has a penchant for playing certain songs via one man band.

I’ve got the “guys in R&D” working on questions. Will post when they’re ready.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this and I really hope to see more DC collectibles.

5 Likes

A focus on collectibles from Spin Master, McFarlane Toys and DC Direct would be most welcome.

Especially if DC Direct were to announce DCU Originals merch via Fandome.

4 Likes

Probably The Trench Horror Movie and New Gods.

3 Likes

Let’s hope or a Man of Steel sequel

4 Likes

Interesting that there is a question category for HBO MAX but not DC Universe. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

I think we should definitlely be asking about the state of the app and the plans for the future of it cause it honestly doesnt look good right now.

6 Likes

Prolly cause they dont want you to ask questions they dont want to answer or dont have an answer too the app right now is like a mixed bag of emotions and you dont know what your getting or whats going to happen

1 Like

I asked if they were planning an Injustice 3.

Superman game ever be in consideration?

More Deathstoke coming to HBO Max or the Big Screen?

1 Like

As was asked above

Why is
DC Universe
NOT a topic

When
HBO Max is

4 Likes