DC Fandome Part 2

Does anyone think there will be any big announcements? Most tv shows have panels and will probably discus their next seasons. Looking through the schedule though I don’t see any panels that could potentially discuss the green lantern series or justice league dark.

There is a panel discussing injustice where the could potentially drop an injustice 3 announcement. Do you guys see them announcing anything else and if so during what panels?

Part 1 of Fandome absolutely nailed it so it’s going to be pretty hard for part 2 surpass or even meet what we’ve already seen.

8 Likes

I don’t know, but I’d like to see a Krypton season 3 announcement, and big comic news- new series, new creators taking over existing titles, etc. Thats my hope.

5 Likes

If they announce Injustice 3, I’d be really happy, or even a Switch port of 2 would be a win in my book. For shows I’m hoping they’ll maybe tease us, not necessarily announce anything since I’m thinking it’s too soon for HBO Max announcements. Other than that I’m just expecting behind the scene panels and industry personnel talking about getting into comics. Fun but predictable is what I’m expecting.

5 Likes

Hoping to hear about a 3rd season of Harley .

7 Likes

And Season 3 of Doom Patrol

5 Likes

Im expecting this one to be more focused on the TV and hopefully comic book side of things.

I’d love to hear when Batman: Earth One Volume Three is coming out…or any of the other Earth One books to be honest

2 Likes

I mean the panels are already up but they have been adding new panels weekly but as of now there’s no surprise or reveal pane really. It seems more like here’s the future for what we already have but nothing new really. I guess we will have to wait two more weeks to find out.

2 Likes

Superman announcements is all I’m looking for. I’m sure we’ll get something about the CW show. Would like to hear what Bendis has in store. Is Cavill coming back? Just cameos or a Man of Steel sequel :crossed_fingers:? Any upcoming Black Label or stand alone Superman books?

1 Like

I am really looking forward to the Doom Patrol panel. I hope they will announce season 3!

2 Likes

As far as T.V. I got my eye on Doom Patrol or Young Justice (new character reveals or story teases). Titans already announced their big news so unless they also announce Superman or Lex coming on the show to meet Superboy idk what other ‘big’ thing they can announce.

My expectation for Injustice 3 kinda went down once they showed an ‘evil’ type of Superman on the Suicide Squad game since announcing 2 evil Supermen in 2 games seems kinda redundant.

My 1/1000000 hope is that DC announces Ryan Potter is moving from Titans to Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

I think it is too early to discuss Justice League Dark or Green Lantern. If Covid-19 didn’t hit this year, I am sure enough work would have been done on those projects to give fans a preview, but I don’t see it happening now.

I would be surprised to see an Injustice 3 announcement, since I would think a videogame announcement that big would have been announced during part 1.

Am expecting information regarding DC Universe’s reorganization, various Black Label series, future of DC animated movie universe, Season 3 of Titans, Dark Knight Metal, and The Three Jokers. Perhaps a second season of Watchmen?

Sincerely doubt it will be anywhere near as good as part 1. It would be difficult to surpass Robert Pattinson’s Batman, Suicide Squad movie, Suicide Squad game, Wonder Woman 1984, and Gotham Knights.

I’m hoping for a Harley Quinn season 3! I binged the entire show in 2 days it was so good. I now have my brother hooked on it, so we will probably watch season 3 together.

1 Like

I’m watching for YJ season 4, the DCeased panel, and the news on the interactive “A Death in the Family” feature. So stoked. My major highlights from week one were the sneak peek into Gotham Knights and the new Wonder Woman 1984 trailer.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol season 3 is the most major for me. I’d love to see at least SOME info on GL or one of the other HBO Max shows. They could at least give us a casting, costume, poster, or release date.

I’m looking forward to day 2. I’m thrilled people are still buzzing about the first day!

2 Likes

I’m going to be GREEDY and just say announce all Renewals and planned projects! :joy:…im enjoying all the content and shows so anything additional thrown out there is a Bonus!

1 Like