DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

DC FanDome is finally here and if you’re watching the big event, you’ll know that DC and McFarlane Toys have some amazing plans for the future of the DC Multiverse line.

And now’s your chance to add one of these figures to your collection. We’re giving away one of the highly sought-after BATMAN: YEAR TWO figures right here in the DC Community!

Based on the art of Todd McFarlane himself, this incredibly detailed 7” scale figure features
multiple versions of Batman’s large, stylized cape, batarang, cemetery base and collectible art card.

To enter, simply comment below and let us know which DC action figure is the prize of your collection! If you are just starting to build a collection, that’s fine too. Let us know which DC character you are most looking forward to adding to your toy shelf! We’ll be selecting a winner from all eligible responses.

Click here to read the full official rules.

Check out some additional photos of this stunning figure below!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US states or DC who are 18/Age of Majority or older. Sweepstakes Period: starts 10/16/21 at 10:00:00 a.m. PT and ends 10/30/21 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
For Official Rules, including all methods of entry, restrictions, odds and prize details, visit DC Comics. Sponsor: DC Comics.

70 Likes

My Birds of Prey action figure set is my favorite in my collection. As a runner up, my Joker with Alfred E. Neuman’s face is a favorite of mine.

9 Likes

Does anyone know if the FanDome will be available on demand later? I have to work today.

5 Likes

Select portions of DC FanDome will be available to view at DCFanDome.com through October 31, 2021. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I got to say @D4RK5TARZ, the Alfred E Neuman Joker sounds amazing! Can we see pictures? My favorite DC toys with out a doubt are my OG Batman figures from 1989 and the DC SuperHeros line that came out by Toy Biz around the same time. With Superman, Lex Luthor, Penguin, Riddler, I lover the Mr. Freeze toy in particular. I’d really, really dig having this Year Two Toy to add to my shelf. When I saw Todd demoing it on a video a couple months ago, I was almost drooling on myself in anticipation.

4 Likes

Both of those sound awesome! :muscle: Personally, I’m a big fan of my Hawkgirl Dorbz, but it’s not hard to decide since my collection is so small. :stuck_out_tongue: Looking to add some more Hawkgirls later this year.

What DC characters are you looking to add to your collection in the future?

Select portions of DC FanDome will be available to view at DCFanDome.com through October 31, 2021. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks!!! I am watching while I get ready, but it has frozen a few times and I won’t get to see a lot of the show.

4 Likes

My Super Powers Hawkman figure. It’s the only one of my original SP to survive to my adulthood.

I’m super stoked for a McFarlane Hawkman figure from the upcoming Black Adam film.

5 Likes

If you are having issues with DCFanDome.com, here is a list of other places to watch-along:

4 Likes

Love the McFarlane DC Multiverse line.

My favorite purchase so far is Superman Devastator Two Pack.

Hoping for more McFarlane Superman figures, especially a McFarlane designed version :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

my king shark figure

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @beezeeoli.84122! King Shark is an awesome character. :kingshark_hqas:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll admit, I’ve got some pretty nice figures in my collection, but my pride and joy has got to be the little Kenner Batman figure I’ve had since I was like three years old :blush:

5 Likes

Super Powers Batman

5 Likes

I have a Hawkman figure that is by far the prize of my collection. Hawkman is my favorite character and having a cool looking figure of him to look at each day makes the day more fun and makes me smile and feel like a kid each time.

5 Likes

i’m gonna stop overthinking my answer and just pick one, my DC Universe Classics Trigon

6 Likes

I have a deathstroke pop figure in my small collection that’s pretty cool

4 Likes

My pride is this 6" Eaglemoss Question figurine. Would love to see more high quality Question stuff in the future.

7 Likes

I don’t have any action figures but my favorite DC item is my Batman throw. :0_batman:

4 Likes

This a bit embarassing but I don’t own any DC figures after my move, I figured a shot at this one would make a rad center piece and get me back into collecting!

5 Likes