DC Fandome Fan Art Gallery

I enjoyed submitting art for DC FanDome. However I was wondering if there was an easier way to see if my art made the fan gallery than scrolling. I clicked the filter for art and I tried different categories. It was taking me at least an hour and I still had not reached the bottom.
Great work for those who entered! The art I did see was amazing and I have a lot more work to do to get close to what these people did. I can understand if my humble drawings didn’t make the cut with all the great art there but I just want to know for sure.

1 Like

Try contacting the DC FanDome team through the information provided at DC FanDome FAQs | DC - and please let us know if you see your work!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the only way to filter is by subject or character so I could not easily find my art​:cry:. This was the response I got.
I am hoping maybe someone from the DC Universe community had seen my pencil drawings of Stargirl characters and could just let me know if it was a part of the fan art gallery or if they left it out because I had less than ten likes per picture.

Yeah I couldn’t either 🤷 I’d like to think someone out there saw it but we’ll oh well :sweat_smile: