DC FanDome Event: August 22!

This sounds pretty epic:

17 Likes

Super pumped for this. It sounds like it could be a comic fan’s E3! I can’t wait!

3 Likes

It sounds like it’ll be fantastic! :smile: I’m really excited for it

3 Likes

I love that its ‘no badge needed’. Definitely excited for this!!

4 Likes

Exciting! Hoping for some news on Young Justice, Harley Quinn, and future DC video games.

6 Likes

Looking forward to the HBO Max lineup. Maybe some casting news :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Looking forward hope there is more news on what to look forward to on DC Universe, original programming or otherwise.

7 Likes

This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I wonder how it will be setup. Imagine if we could have little avatars and we could all interact in real time as if it were a real convention.

10 Likes

I’m really excited! I’m attending for sure, this might be revolutionary, a whole new type of convention, for people who aren’t lucky enough to have a MegaCon or San Diego, DragonCon, ect. available to them.

4 Likes

I like, so how do we join.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Great Scott! @DC had advertisements,and when GAL GADOT promoted it on Instagram just now… it is CLEARLY GOING TO BE AMAZON-ING!!!:exploding_head: I. Am. IN.
xwvT0qtK4FtgQ

5 Likes

Thanks, helpful :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Hope we get to see Rocksteady’s next DC game, it’s been 5 years since the last Arkham game came out.

It would also be nice if @DCDaily was around to breakdown and highlight some of the announcements.

1 Like

Super thrilled for this! It’s been EONS ever since the next Batman game was teased and with the cancellation of E3 now we can have a surefire date on WB Montreal’s Batman game and perhaps other things? Ever since Telltale got renewed and they talked about the Batman franchise continuing maybe that too? I know Wolf Among Us 2 is known for release.

But Pennyworth? Was not expecting that to be on the list. I still hope for some Gotham news, but hopeful fingers crossed, maybe one day. Excited to hear if Harley Quinn gets renewed for a 3rd season and hyped for The Batman news.

1 Like

Really Looking Forward To The Video Games & The Movies!!! SYNDER CUT!!!

*Had To Add This Thought In

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE A STATIC SHOCK GAME & A YOUNG JUSTICE GAME!!!

1 Like

Perfect it’s a weekend so I don’t need to take any extra days off to enjoy this.

it was a time years ago that I think it was IGN used to do a really neat coverage of the San Diego comic book conventions on some TV network on cable.

1 Like

She did a fantastic job.

1 Like

I love this! Comiccon gets drowned out and DC is second in the hype day. Leettttss gooooo!

1 Like

Feels great to be a DC fan right now.

1 Like