DC Fandome 2021 WATCH-ALONG!

Hooray for new people!!!

7 Likes

Very true, I’m super excited to see what he’ll bring to Batman! :batparrot:

All the props go to the developers - they are on top of things! Indeed, they must be wizards on the down-low.

dc-constantine1

8 Likes

It’s definitely something I’d categorize as a ‘good problem’!

8 Likes

Super excited to see the new Riddler

4 Likes

The Batman’s Gotham City looks like BTAS has come to life!!!

6 Likes

OMFG! :astonished:

6 Likes

Oh wow the cinematography and how this is shot using darkness and red, so amazing. I also really really love that Batmobile.

9 Likes

Ok wow. Amazing :clap:

9 Likes

Amazing trailer!

8 Likes

Oh, that looks amazing. I’m going to watch that a million more times. :eyes:

6 Likes

… how am I meant to wait until March?!

8 Likes

That was great, fam. Thanks for being here.

10 Likes

Thank you for attending DC Fandome 2021 everyone! :orange_heart: Shout-out to @Jay_Kay for making the WAL thread as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Thanks for hosting @Jay_Kay !!! So much fun to watch with fans :heart:

10 Likes

Take care everyone!

9 Likes

Overall, I enjoyed this year’s Fandome. One thing I noticed, DC is putting a strong focus on movies, shows, and video games with comics almost an afterthought. Maybe it was due to a shortened time and one stream compared to last year’s Fandome with multiple events happening at once. I am really excited for both big events coming with Superman and Wonder Woman and really enjoyed the Milestone segment.

9 Likes

Thanks for doing the WAL! It was great breaking the community with you all today! :laughing:

11 Likes

Thanks for setting this up, @Jay_Kay! And thanks to everyone for hanging out! It was definitely a lot more fun than watching alone. :blush:

9 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks to everyone. I loved reading everyone’s comments. This is why I love the community function.
Anyway have a great day and I’m off to watch YJ.

9 Likes