DC Fandome 2021 WATCH-ALONG!

Jim Lee’s shirt :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Let’s gooo!!!

7 Likes

HERE WE GOO !!
:batman_hv_2:

6 Likes

I am digging the piano version of Something In The Way from Nirvana.

7 Likes

Same, I really like the dark piano theme.

7 Likes

Those teaser clips were great. How are we gonna wait until March?

8 Likes

Howdy team!

Y’all literally broke the community site with your foot traffic, great work! :joy:

I can confirm that we did some tinkering on the back end and things are back online. There shouldn’t be any other issues going forwards.

Thanks for your patience & sorry for the inconvenience!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and, most importantly, ENJOY FANDOME!

14 Likes

I’m still on a delay but I saw my fave Diana from the cosplay was one of the winners :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks for letting us know what happened! I’m just glad it came back!

8 Likes

We only panicked a little bit, I swear. :angel:

9 Likes

Thank you for getting the site back up and running in record time!

9 Likes

I’m glad Robert Pattinson was able to get out form under his twilight role.
He is a great actor and it is sad how some actors are unable to move beyond a certain role.

8 Likes

A little panic is healthy, right? :grimacing:

8 Likes

Thank you @Alec.Holland, @Shayera.Hol and all the DCUI behind-the-scenes wizards! :blush:

8 Likes

It was 99% down to the wonderful dev team that hosts the community for us. Props to them for working weekends and being very good at their jobs :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I am guessing the traffic to the community was heavier than normal? Or was it just this topic with the rapid fire responses from everyone all at once?

7 Likes

Yes, this. You can tell he is actually happy with this movie. It is good to see.

5 Likes

:popcorn: :batman:

5 Likes

someone should tell Matt Reeves about the Nolan Trilogy, i bet he’d really like it

7 Likes

Overall heavier traffic. There’s lots of sources pushing fans to take a look at the community this weekend and I think we probably underestimated that volume a little bit :sweat_smile:

10 Likes