DC Fan Art Club

I haven’t figured out posting pics yet. I get an error message on my tablet or says no file selected. Any tips?

3 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 If you’re on an Apple device, they make it REALLY hard to see what you have to press. Once you choose your photo, in the top right, you have to click on (the nearly invisible) “Done.” Does that help?

3 Likes

Yes thank you! I selected the photo but couldn’t see the done option. I got to take some pics of my DC fan art. I’m working on a Wonder Woman. This Manet recreation is one I did recently. Top one is mine, the other is the original. Done in oil paint.

10 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 You’re most welcome, and whoa!! That is incredible! I look forward to checking this out in more detail when I get home to a computer, but that’s an amazing reproduction (and tbh, I prefer your slightly warmer palette).

And please do share your fan art now that we figured out the tech issue!

2 Likes

I’m excited for this hopefully it gets my creative side going again :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome @gilbertsanchez2.31878! A lot of us needed a kick in the butt to get back to drawing, so you’re not alone :+1:

2 Likes

@WonderWoman_85, amazing Emulation of that Manet piece!!

3 Likes

@DCFanArtClub This is an FYI, artists of DCU! The first Monthly Challenge will go up at either midnight (EST) or sometime tomorrow morning. I’ll tag the group when I post, but know in advance ---- the challenge will operate on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis!

Unless everybody gets mad at me. Then I’ll ditch that part. but i really think it’ll make things more interesting

9 Likes

1d99

1 Like

Didn’t convey my emotion well, but I was trying a new software (thanks @CynicalPink!).

7 Likes

@AnonymousHQ haha i love it!

@RedDeath_Earth13 you just need to tag kelex (@Kelex) before the dice command to get it to work :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

@AnonymousHQ I think ya got the emotion covered! Especially since you involved body language!

But you posted in the wrong thread! Go post again over here so that the other club members/browsers dont miss it:

2 Likes

Thought I would share some art a little at a time. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

i drew a get-well-soon for our fearless leader @CynicalPink!

and if anyone wants to see it before i completely ruined it

Summary

7 Likes

@RedDeath_Earth13 & @Broken-Knight post here, lol.

1 Like

I LOVE you and your art and :pleading_face::smiling_face::sob: I’m allowed to be emotional I’m sickly

2 Likes

:laughing: i hope you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

@biff_pow well enough that I was able to count all THREE butts :wink:

2 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 excellent recreation of Manet’s Bar at the Folies Bergere. I’ve always liked that painting.

3 Likes