DC Fan Art Club

Thank you! I noticed that the rules prohibit religious references. Did I accidentally break that rule during last year’s holiday special when I asked for a Chanukah-themed drawing?

1 Like

Hmmm, I wasn’t actually in charge at that time last year, but I say that all are welcome. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza or anything else, I certainly would not have any issue with it.

4 Likes

Kwanzaa is not actually a religious holiday, it’s a celebration of African-American culture.

4 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes

@DCFanArtClub I haven’t been able to be as active as I’d like to. these last few weeks have been crazy but I would like to try rejoining the weekly challenges, so hopefully more of my art will be posted soon. Here’s a picture I drew of Wonder woman and Flash from JLU.

4 Likes

Just watched the suicide squad, I liked it but would never watch it again.:joy:

4 Likes

To all that are interested DC FanDome is doing their FanArt submissions event again this year. They have fan creative submissions for CosPlay and FanArt. You can check it out here: CosPlay: Show Us Your DC Super Fandom!
FanArt: Create Fan Art for the DC FanDome Event 2021

Please check out their rules for submissions, before submitting, to make sure you have the best chance you can to become a “selected artist”. Win or lose, it was very fun to participate last year and see all the amazing art from around the world on display!

Good Luck!!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, all of you here at the club have inspired my artwork so much over the last year or so, that I actually have stuff I can submit to the Fandome this year. Here’s my submissions. https://www.talenthouse.com/roy-flinchum

4 Likes

Amazing stuff! I really love the way you incorporated the fandome logos. It is like they were meant to be part of your artwork.

2 Likes

I second what @Goldk said. I owe a lot to everyone here for helping me re-light the artistic fire for what I truly love to do; draw. I have had a blast with the challenges and watching everyone grow together. Keep up all the great work! You can also check out my submissions to the FanDome here Rob Holloway on Talenthouse

Good luck @Goldk !!!

PS:
The stuff without logos is from last year’s submissions. I have more soon to come for this year’s subs.

3 Likes

I love your Raven piece very moody! That splatter technique is awesome.
Good luck to any and all our members who enter. It would be a blast to see one or more of our members art in the Fandome.

3 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully I will be able to finish my new one tonight and get it uploaded by the deadline tomorrow morning. The cool thing is it is also my sub for the challenge this week. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Good luck!!! Love all of them especially the Etrigan piece :heart_eyes: followed by the krypto one its so sweet!

2 Likes

Good luck Rob!! Killer Croc still is my favorite but that raven and black Adam one are pretty close top too.

2 Likes

Thank you @stefanie.m !

2 Likes

For all you artists!

9 Likes

Ha, I love the decade/genre mashup!

2 Likes

Thanks, here’s another:

4 Likes

And another:

Wait, that’s the original.

4 Likes