DC Fan Art Club

It’s okay! I figured questions could also be like, “Who’s your favorite DC artist?” or “Do you have a favorite fan artist?” :slight_smile: This way our non-artist members can join in, too.

6 Likes

I’d be up for both as long as no personal things are asked and it’s just art related stuff.

2 Likes

Nooooo. Bring your post back, BK!

2 Likes

Oh yay, you brought your post back! And agreed. At least, I wouldn’t care for personal questions either.

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy to be join this club. There are so many talented artist here. :blush: Awesome

5 Likes

Hey, Zomaster, happy to have ya! Feel free to drop by our Meet the Artists thread if you’d like to introduce yourself and share your DC favorites

Hope you hang around to chat in our challenge threads, too. :blush: If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me or drop them here. Enjoy the club!

3 Likes

Just joined the club, love me some DC Fan Art!!!

6 Likes

Hello, @DownTheRabbitHoleWeGoBatman! Welcome to the club! I’m glad you took a sec to say hi :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve got artists and fans of all different DC characters in this place, so I hope you find some conversations and art you like. Chat with us any time!

4 Likes

That is a perfect question @CynicalPink. I have a question for you. Can you help me out in any way on how to possibly get my Harley Quinn Fan Club a reality

2 Likes

Hiyas! Sorry I’m so slow, but I was just answering your question over here:

I hope that helps!

2 Likes

Help really alot, you the man :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

For sure! :slight_smile: Happy to help

2 Likes

@DCFanArtClub, Howdy y’all! It’s The World Of Bat’s Book Club’s one year anniversary. If anyone has some Batman art they’d like to share on the thread swing on by. :hugs:
WoB’s One Year Anniversary

4 Likes

Just in case Aquamon’s tag didn’t work!

@DCFanArtClub , please see above! The World of Bats is celebrating its anniversary and would like you to join in!

8 Likes

Thank you :joy: Me no good with computers

6 Likes

Wasn’t your bad! I think the settings are so that only I can “@” the group.

4 Likes

K, just don’t use the kfc sporks. I use them to eat the potatoes and chicken bowls they offer there. :hyenahqtas:

3 Likes

I’d never waste good kfc cutlery! Mm, kfc bowls

3 Likes

A- men. :bowl_with_spoon: :poultry_leg:
“ it’s finger licking good “ :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes