DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge, June 6-13

@DCFanArtClub This week your challenge will be determined by luck. Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless luck.

WEEKLY CHALLENGE 12: “LET THE COIN DECIDE”

Due: Saturday, June 13. On that day, I will create a new post in the Fan Creations section where you can share your final art.

Tools: Anything!

How it works:

In the comments below, type: Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 10.02.30 AM

• Good side = 1
    Your art will encompass the power of good. Draw any character you like, hero or sidekick or civilian, but they must be on the side of JUSTICE!

• Bad side copy = 2
    Good guys are for suckers. Draw any character you like, villain or lackey or civilian, but they must be on the side of CHAOS and less nice stuff.

Line

Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

9 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d2

1 Like

:game_die: 1

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d2

1 Like

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d2

@Kelex is obviously biased and on the side of good.

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

@CynicalPink awesome challenge! Although dang kelex gave me a hero :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Glad ya like it! :rofl: And I know! I wanted a villain, too.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d2

:game_die: 2

Finally!

2 Likes

Lol I’m glad I could break the chain of heroes.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d2

Yay :grin: I was scared of getting a villain. Although I probably would’ve gone with DCSHG’s Lena Luthor if that were the case

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d2

:game_die: 2