DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #91 - Remembering George Perez. May 14 - 21, 2022

This is great!! Really excellent work!

5 Likes

@JKoco17 – Great work here, especially on the facial expression and the hands, some of the most key parts of making a piece of art come to life. :slight_smile:

@ImpulseMaxMercury – It looks great! You did a pretty good job at making each character come off as being in the same place together, which can be difficult to pull off the more characters you add to it.

And thanks for the kind words for my Starfire piece. :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks @Jay_Kay and @stefanie.m!

7 Likes

Fabulous

5 Likes

From Tales of the Teen Titans Judas Contract.

13 Likes

Nice Stef! I’d recognize that George Perez style nose anywhere!

Jericho had such a weird style, even for the 80s. Big, blond curly hair with Wolverine sideburns??

6 Likes

This is Pariah from Crisis, Its not that great but i tried.

12 Likes

I like it and a far better effort than I could ever do.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend!!

It’s not bad at all, honestly. Each and every piece of art you create helps you and gives you experience for the next one; can’t wait to see the rest of your submissions as you grow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi and welcome!

I like what you’ve done. You have all the details on the costume and some nice rendering of the cape.

You’ve also give Pariah that sad, sort of frazzled, look that he always has in the comics.

Nicely done!

5 Likes

Nailed it!! :fire::fire:

4 Likes

The proportions are very good and nailed the costume and colors! Nicely done!:+1:

4 Likes

Yes i was not expecting this style when i looked him up. He gives me lotr vibes but this logan sude burns lol

5 Likes

Welcome aboard!! Thanks for sharing your work with everyone, we’re a pretty great bunch and its always nice to see new work!!!

You got some good suit and cape work!

5 Likes

@JKoco17
Very awesome™:+1:. The expression posing all great.

@Jay_Kay
Awesome™:+1: Starfire.
Very clean.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Wow. Very awesome™:+1:. The whole roster that’s crazy. The shades and shines all great. Just wow.

@stefanie.m
Awesome™:+1: Jericho.
Great expression.

@possessedbyeclipso
Looks Awesome™:+1: and welcome.

5 Likes

As one half of the creators of one of my favorite characters I decided to make Deathstroke to remember him. Both moving and not moving.
Had a lot of fun making this. Really like how it turned out.

Moving

Not moving

11 Likes

Dope!!! I like the image in the sword too very well done! Really well done deathstroke plus with added motion :clap: oh and good shade work on his mask.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, really cool! Nice detail on the chain mail and the sword reflection.

Who’s he sneaking up on? (I should probably know this)

6 Likes

Woah… amazing :open_mouth:

5 Likes