DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #88 - Classic Cover Re-Creation: Wonder Woman #73! April 23 - 30, 2022

:purple_heart:

7 Likes

This made me laugh out loud! So great!

4 Likes

Yes. This is an actual restaurant in the DC Universe…kinda…which universe…lets see what did I do with that multiverse directory…hmmmm.

11 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

I’d think so but seems like bland meal :laughing:.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:.

At the rate Supes is working he better get employee of the month :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Wow, this is great! Full scene, multiple characters, detailed backgrounds…all very awesome!

5 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Added to the gallery.

8 Likes

This is very cool and scale to the sesame seeds was a nice touch!

3 Likes

Is that supposed to be an anti-life equation on the logo on the drink?

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you caught the time slot details. I try to get as much packed in as possible and be as close to original. I missed doing something with the comic code authority seal though.

3 Likes

Thanks!! I love stuffing my drawings with as many detail as possible. I have been working on the hands and I feel I have gotten better after copying many styles do that comment means a lot

2 Likes

I hope so. I did like they fit a series finale feel to it even with the cliffhanger by having the moments between each team member and a future look.

1 Like

Nice but I’m not sure I’d want to order as most is cold or unavailable. I like the multiple Superman working fast in the background look

2 Likes

It sure is!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I am dead from the cuteess of this piece! Ugh i love that hes roughly the same size as the sesame seeds and your tag line as well. :handshake:

4 Likes

Mac Pappa :rofl: :rofl:

Really great piece, i like that the lady is standing impatiently and all the supes details.

3 Likes

3 Likes