I dig the way you Doom @ImpulseMaxMercury! :+1:t3:
:doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

Great team line-up @KingsharkDp4vr! :star_struck:

4 Likes

My first digital drawing!!

8 Likes

Digging the cool negative effects!! Superb work!!

3 Likes

Really like the team line up. Taking on that many in one drawing is to be awarded! :trophy:

2 Likes

I think you captured it fantastically!! Great job!!

3 Likes

Nice work on drawing so many characters. Definite bonus points for including Mento!

4 Likes

Pretty nice digital work! What hardware or drawing program are you using?

3 Likes

@JKoco17 you really made that Richard Case concept your own! i like your story, too :laughing:

@ImpulseMaxMercury that negative effect is KILLER! the fur texture on his collar is great, too.

@KingsharkDp4vr good work! reminds me of Who’s Who comics, where there’d be a pinup with bio information. i also like that you made the swing members, Mento and Beast Boy, removable :laughing:

5 Likes

if i'd planned my layout better:

Who? Is that Linda’s boy?
NO, THE TERMINATOR. HE’S A WORK COLLEAGUE.

definitely doing more but i knew i had to do a Beard Hunter!

6 Likes

Great! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:star_struck: :kissing::pinched_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

@JKoco17 i use abode fresco

4 Likes

thanks, @RobArt471!

3 Likes

@JKoco17
Looks Awesome™:+1:
Creative choice. The details are amazing

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Woah awesome™:+1:
Very cool negative effects.

@KingsharkDp4vr
Awesome™:+1:
Great line up always cool to see Beast Boy included in the DP.
Also greta for you first digital.

@biff_pow
Looks awesome™:+1:
Deathstroke and Beard Hunter would be hilarious. :laughing::laughing:. Greta expression as well.

3 Likes

Welcome back :wave:

3 Likes

I had a lot of fun with this one. Made Danny the Ambulance riding the rainbow wave through space. Was originally going to add the Team but had too so add the DP. As I said had fun playing with more tools on this one.

5 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury These are great, making Robot Man as an operation game is too funny, and the lettering of “Crazy Jane” is really really good. You just have a way with letters :smile: :ok_hand:
But this Negative man one is also so good, I love how you actually made him…negative! Awesome, the gloved hand right in the center of the piece looks stellar. Between that and the circles you really grabbed the viewers attention!

@KingsharkDp4vr hahah :rofl: no words, only laughter :clap: :clap: :clap:

@NYJt3 This gives me major Regular Show vibes and now I need a crossover between the two! So fun!

5 Likes

I can see that. A crossover between the two does sound like it would be really fun.

4 Likes