DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #81- The Batman! March 5 - 12 , 2022

Big thanks! Can’t wait to see yours!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see mine too! :rofl: I am just now inking last weeks. So behind the 8 ball.

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:.
A very cool poster feel.

5 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Never really tried going full realistic with peace’s much so tried it a bit here but used a simple style and had fun with the transparency here. Liked how it turned out.

11 Likes

Super cool! Kinda abstract in a way. Reminds me of Van Gogh’s works.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Very cool conceptual piece! Nicely done!

4 Likes

4 Likes

@MichaelLakeArt - great composition! The shadows combined with the red really bring it all together!

@NYJt3 - those are very haunting eyes! I like the subtle question mark over the whole pic.

These all look great so far. My schedule has been busy the past few days and I haven’t even started yet! Hopefully I can put something together soon.

6 Likes

10 Likes

You gonna put that trademark red down? Would be awesome!

4 Likes

Also nice rain transition from black to white.

4 Likes

It was the plan, but didn’t wanna seem like I was crowding your piece. So I stayed with the B&W.

Edit:
Since you suggested it, I definitely will soon. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you :star_struck:

4 Likes

Decided to go with plan A and submit the red version of my Batman.

10 Likes

Nah, we all deserve to be able to express our love for this film equally! I may have poured my heart out with my piece, but don’t let that discourage you from doing the same with your own! The red on your own piece makes Bats scarier. Glad you decided to go with red!

4 Likes

Appreciate it. Ever since I saw the poster when I went to the movie, I wanted to recreate it. Such a cool image. I might even do another drawing later this week. One that is fully original. The movie was just amazing and gave me so many ideas.

4 Likes

Really nice, moody work!

5 Likes

I went with Zoe Catwoman. I wanted to keep with the red theme, so I made both a red and a gray variant.

11 Likes