DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #8

Wow this is such a good prompt idea! Been a little busy lately so I’ll probably be lurking for a bit but I can’t wait to see these :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ll take fire!
Next one: job.

2 Likes

Almost done with fire, not sure what to do with sand though.

2 Likes

Fire:

The flash (2016-) #55

5 Likes

I’ll take job.

Next prompt: Jealous

4 Likes

Good one.

Next: Grumpy

2 Likes

i completely finished one based on the Snyder cut, and even made a gif out of it, but i will NEVER RELEASE IT

i did 2 versions of beast boy hamster and i can’t decide which is funnier

• 1nd
  • 2st

0 voters

5 Likes

Lovely job, digging the 70ish vibe. The first BB made me laugh the 2nd is adorable either way win win ::clayface_grinhqtas::

You always shock me with such good colors and shading using water colors it blows my mind.

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@biff_pow how dare you make me choose :scream:. I want them all both and more, More I say!.!.

3 Likes

That is awesome. I like them both. The teeth bared with Gforce is just a tad cooler .

3 Likes

I finished the Burrito one the like an hour after I got the prompt but I’ll wait until the group posting.

2 Likes

Thank you all for helping me decide on mine!

1 Like

Hey guys. Few quick announcements (assuming anyone sees this):

1. I’m keeping an eye on activity and updating as needed, but I’m not really answering personal messages right now! I’m tired. :sob: If you DM’d or @'d me and I haven’t answered yet, I’ll do my best to later. “Later” may mean the weekend.

2. I will create the Fan Creations post for April’s monthly challenge tomorrow (thurs)

3. I will create a Club post for the May monthly challenge on Friday

4. We have so many members that i’m now blocked from @'ing the group. I contacted the mods to see if they can override that. If not, better start following the #dcfac hashtag to see new challenges

That’s it. Hope y’all are healthy and well. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Take care of yourself, Chief!

5 Likes