DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #72 - Captain Cold and the Rogues! January 1 - 8, 2022

Thanks​:+1:
It’s Adobe Fresco. It’s the new version of what I was using previously (Adobe Sketch) so it’s mostly the same. Just some new things to try and some old methods I used are a bit different on there. But overall seems to be working great.

6 Likes

really love seeing the pencil shading. It’s so cool when media that is not typically associated with comicbooks is applied so well.

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ve worked hard over the past few years and this art club has helped me to improve. I’ve really worked at my shading skills and realism.

7 Likes

I adore this, the pose is fanatstic they look so bad @%/ ready to take down flash. Plus nice work on the weapons. One of my fav pieces.

Edit: 6’ 2" good lord thats tall.

6 Likes

Boomer!!! Albeit totally creepy and will haunt my dreams with that smile. Well done. His costime from the 80s is completely ridiculous

but i do love his scarf.

5 Likes

Oooooo i almost feel bad for flash almost cause Cold looks amazing. I like the coldness wisps? coming from his eye and the shading on the hood/face. Plus well flash encased in ice :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

Yeah the cold energy I guess something like that. Liked how those turned out.

5 Likes

Thank you Stef!

6 Likes

:purple_heart:ing your new avatar @stefanie.m. :smiley:

6 Likes

After a particularly difficult mission theres always a debrief…

7 Likes

Thank you! Perfect for the month of feb and vday.

8 Likes

Energy yes that was the word i was looking for :joy:

5 Likes

Nice. Like the style

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
A great way to debrief

4 Likes

The more Boomerbutt the better!

5 Likes

Thanks! I was inspired by this panel

Also thank you @NYJt3 and @JKoco17! I could always use more boomerbutt :joy:

5 Likes

:smile: :joy:

Perfect indeed!

5 Likes

Very successful! She looks wonderful skating, the pose is really great with the hair and suit adding to the movement! :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks! It took a while to make the streamers and hair look like they were being affected by the same physics. :wink:

5 Likes