DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #71 - Secret (Santa) Six! December 4 - 11, 2021

Welp Mines no where near as fantastic and hilarious as NYs but here’s my version of DwarfStar caught and on display on Gigantas mantle.

8 Likes

And Cheshire

Bubble says: Terribly sorry my dear Cheshire dreadful business im afraid

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d17

1 Like

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

Certificate of Divorce. Toooooo much, :rofl:!

4 Likes

Your Ragman is so creepy looking but in a good way. :+1:

4 Likes

Tried something different. Superboy and Scandal Savage are racing to get to Knockout! They are “fighting” so you only see their outside hands. Tried to get some muscle flexing on Knockout and actually happy with the charcoal brush effects! It’s Gotham at night btw!

10 Likes

Yas mission accomplished, thank you.

3 Likes

Very awesome™:+1: dwarfstar. Great details with the divorce certificate :laughing:. And great rag doll and Cheshire.

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Cool fight scene and perspective. Very nice.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d17

2 Likes

:game_die: 11

3 Likes

@NYJt3 - very cute Dwarfstar! Great color blending on the (giant) fingers.

@stefanie.m - you are filling up this thread with a lot of awesome!! Your Rag Doll is great as always!

@Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303 - nice use of the charcoal effects. It gives off a dark Gotham feeling.

5 Likes

Here’s my attempt at Jeannette! I’m not sure if she was ever shown mid-Banshee transformation, but I liked the contrast to it.

By the way, thanks @stefanie.m and @keath for pointing out the key issues. This was a fantastic run!! I need to finish it all now.

10 Likes

Like that you included scandals weapon as shes reaching for knockout.

4 Likes

Ooooo lovely Jeanette! And mid transformation is always a cool perspective plus you nailed her hair and robe/gown/attire. :clap: :clap:

Yes come to the secret six side!!!
1EC453BE-B8DE-4019-B02D-3373F89FC605

6 Likes

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome™:+1:. The half and half looks amazing.

4 Likes

Thanks @stefanie.m and @NYJt3!

4 Likes

Superb work! I agree the hair and the details on the gown are excellent!

5 Likes