DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #71 - Secret (Santa) Six! December 4 - 11, 2021

Hi @DCFanArtClub! So this isn’t exactly a Secret Santa challenge, but it fit so well with the title I just couldn’t resist.

Secret Santa is a game where participants pick a random name out of all the players and buy a gift for that person. We will use the ‘random name’ part as the tie in to the challenge this week.

The Secret Six has had several incarnations, but we will focus on the 2005 -2011 version.
They started out in the Villains United mini series and then moved on to a series in 2006 and then 2008 - 2011.

Typically consisting of 6 members, they have had several characters in the group during this run. In fact, Wikipedia tells us there were 17 members between 2005-2011.

The challenge this week is to use the random number generator here on the DCU boards to generate a number between 1 and 17. Match that number to the list of 17 characters below and that is your character to draw this week.

Now if you really dislike the character you ended up with, go ahead and roll again. Or if you really had your heart set on Rag Doll (hi @stefanie.m!) go ahead and draw Rag Doll.

Or you could draw Rag Doll along with whatever character you get in the random number roll. :grinning:

Here’s the list:

1. Cheshire
  2. Deadshot
  3. The Fiddler
  4. Parademon
  5. Rag Doll
  6. Scandal Savage
  7. Catman
  8. Knockout
  9. Mad Hatter
  10. Harley Quinn
  11. Bane
  12. Jeannette
  13. Black Alice
  14. King Shark
  15. Dwarfstar
  16. Lady Vic
  17. Giganta

The random number generator is pretty easy to use. All you have to do is create a new entry on this thread and only type the following:

@kelex roll 1d17

That should generate a reply back to your post with a random number between 1 and 17.
I’ll give it a try in the first post below.

Due Date: December 11, 2021
Discussion, works-in-progress and final submission all in the thread below.

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.
Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

8 Likes

:game_die: 12

3 Likes

Oh cool, I guess you don’t have to put the kelex line in its own post all by itself. It picked up what I posted above and gave me number 12.

I’m drawing Jeannette!
I may need to do some research. Help me Stef!

6 Likes

Oooo nice!! Here is the 1st issue where the team meets Jeannette another really good one is where deadshot and scandall go on a double date with Jeanette and Iiana. (And doll sneaks in :joy: ) The Depths arc is really cool too we get to see her in her Banshee form plus WW and Artemis. I cant remember which book had her tragic backstory but maybe @keath can help???

I like the banner by the by :+1:

8 Likes

Also
1497375049-pikachu

I’m loving the number generator for this,

Lol you know me so well (plus you called Boomer too :rofl:)

@Kelex roll 1d17

8 Likes

:game_die: 4

4 Likes

4: Parademon

697164_original

I’m sorry if I blow this thread up:ok_woman:

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d17

4 Likes

:game_die: 1

4 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd will you join in this week? I remember you doing a pretty boss Thomas :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d17

4 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

:thinking: RagDoll out of Minecraft… Oh boy!

7 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d17

3 Likes

:game_die: 15

3 Likes

Awesome™:+1: challenge

DwarfStar interesting never heard of him but from what I looked up already have some fun ideas brewing.

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d17

3 Likes

:game_die: 10

3 Likes

Harley Quinn? Who is that?? Lol, I love Harls!!

7 Likes