DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #69 - Happy Thanksgiving! November 20- 27, 2021

Wow Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

Yeah had fun making Gothcupia shop sign.

4 Likes

Wow nicely done dude, you created a whole turkey day scene. :clap:

4 Likes

Hehehe I’m telling ya its one of my fav scenes lmao

Also your piece is fantastic bat fam is always a win but I especially like how you have damian pressed up closer to bman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and todd just kind of watching/protecting the rest of them. Also props for gothucorpia :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah wanted a nice father son moment. And Jason always has his guard up.

3 Likes

@keath - great work juggling that many characters! I should know this, but are they parademons? Something from New Genesis? They have a Mister Miracle vibe.

@NYJt3 - that’s really fun! I like how their cheeks are full of food! Great work on the glowing letters too!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks. It was probably a bit much to tackle for a week. (As you can see it only got penciled…) But once I got the idea seated I couldn’t come up with anything else.

They’re supposed to be The Reach; the alien race that created Blue Beetle’s scarab. I went with the Young Justice style, because AFAIK that’s the only incarnation that uses the phrase “gratitude” heavily. And they’re significantly less insectoid than their comic counterparts, who wouldn’t fit around the table as well. :wink:

Well, I mimicked a scene. Don’t want to claim creation. (I would have given everyone a plate, is all I’m saying, Mr. Rockwell…)

3 Likes