DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #67, October 30 - November 6 , 2021

Hi @DCFanArtClub! As we wrap up the spooky season and come into the light, I figured it would be a good time to feature a character who (by name, at least) has existed on both ends of the spectrum – Doctor Light!

If you’re still in the mood for something dark and creepy, try your hand at Arthur Light!

If you’re ready to move on to something brighter, Kimiyo Hoshi is your character this week.

Now why are there two Doctor Lights? That’s a really good question and, as things tend to be with DC, kind of complicated. CBR actually did an article on their history which helps explain things a bit.

Anyway, see how you’re feeling this week, pick a direction (or even have them battle it out) and create something with Doctor Light!

Due Date: November 6, 2021
Submit: Post your final work here.
Thoughts, ideas and works-in-progress can be posted below.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

8 Likes

Sounds great. I think I have some ideas already.

7 Likes

Maybe one last Halloween Black Lantern Dr Light? Sounds cool either way.

6 Likes