DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #64, October 9 - 16, 2021

Hi @DCFanArtClub, the topic this week was suggested by @drewzirocks.3500 and I think it is the perfect time of year for Batman: Fear State!

It started back in August and will run all the way to the beginning of December and it’s all about the Scarecrow’s latest scheme to ‘send Gotham straight to Hell’ (yikes!!).

You can check out a preview of the event here and DC has the first pages of Batman 112 (which came out back in September) right here.

Try your hand at Scarecrow’s creepy new design or new characters Ghostmaker and Miracle Molly! How are you inspired by the idea of Fear State??

Due Date: October 16, 2021
Submit: Post your final work here.
Thoughts, ideas and works-in-progress can be posted below.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

8 Likes

Ooo. Awesome™:+1: so much to choose from. Wonder who to do? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with this new storyline but have heard about it. I’m thinking I may tackle Scarecrow.

4 Likes

Scarecrow is a great place to start!

5 Likes

Does anyone know who the person in the suit is in the back?

3 Likes

If you’re referring to the woman in the red suit, that is Bella Garten (also known as the Gardener).

3 Likes

Bella_Garten_Prime_Earth_0001

Yes thank you!!!

4 Likes