DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #63, October 2 - 9, 2021

Hi @DCFanArtClub and welcome to our first 2021 weekly Halloween challenge.

The topic this week is Shadowpact!

Huh, who’s that, you might ask? I know it is a bit of a deep cut, but I suppose that is appropriate for this time of year.

Their first appearance was in the Day of Vengeance crossover of 2005. Following that, they received their own series in 2006 that ran for 25 issues.
The first 16 of those issues are right here on DCUI.

So which characters are included? There is actually a bit of overlap with the original Suicide Squad. If you wanted to draw the Enchantress or Nightshade back during the summer, you now have another opportunity.

Founding members are:

• Blue Devil
  • Detective Chimp
  • The Enchantress
  • The Nightmaster
  • Nightshade
  • Ragman

Other well known characters who were part of the team’s history are The Phantom Stranger and the Spectre (the team’s first opponent).

Put yourself in a spooky frame of mind and start the month off by creating Shadowpact art!

Due Date: October 9, 2021
Submit: Post your final work here.
Thoughts, ideas and works-in-progress can be posted below.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

7 Likes

Interesting. Didn’t know this group existed. May have to give those a read.

3 Likes

Cool ive read through that series so this should be fun.

3 Likes

I am halfway done.
Any guesses as to who I picked?

1 Like

I have finished and am ready to post…

2 Likes