DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #5

@CynicalPink Ha…yes. Glad that you are enjoying the eggs. I’m so happy to have people who appreciate DC characters like I do. :grin:

4 Likes

I drew mine. Harley busting out. I used glitter gel pens and colored pencils.

12 Likes

love it! jealous of your colors and your thatching!

3 Likes

Oooo, that’s so pretty too!! Nice touch of symbolism of her breaking free, too.

I’m truly giddy over all the glitter this challenge has brought into our lives.

5 Likes

Yay!! I LOVE the color and her busting through! So fun! And glitter!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

AQUAMANNNNNNN!!! Yes!! Haha these are so awesome I want like 20! lol the little wave stand is the coolest thing I cant! too good!

7 Likes

Aww! Thank you! I’m so glad you like them. I have had too much fun making them. :grin:

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: someone threw out all of my eggshells! guess I’m making omelets for dinner

3 Likes

Oh no!
I hard boiled a few eggs and my husband made egg salad. I guess I should have put a post on it. Don’t eat these! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

haha that strikes me as really cute!

2 Likes

@DCFanArtClub

Hey, guys. How’s everyone doing so far? I know these days are more stressful than the norm.

Need a new weekly challenge for tomorrow, or would you rather have a week off?

• Bring it on
  • Need a breather

0 voters

And I’ll keep the egg challenge open until Sunday. Seems more appropriate.

5 Likes

All of these eggs look so great!

6 Likes

I’ve had scrambled eggs for the past two nights! They were gross, but now I have supplies!

4 Likes

@biff_pow I admire your dedication!

1 Like

I’m still working on getting the supplies, we can’t find any food coloring. Do you guys know any other ways?

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t have access to eggs. Here Gar is hopping down the bunny trail with Titans inspired eggs!

9 Likes

Hi @HarleyQuinn2020! You can draw a design like some people did in this thread, but if you really want to decorate eggs, alternatives to dye:

• markers/sharpies
  • nail polish
3 Likes

@HarleyQuinn2020 that would make the most adorable Easter card!

2 Likes

That a’int mine. The egg I mean.

1 Like