DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #5

@CynicalPink Thank you!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Haha, brilliant!

3 Likes

@stefanie.murr7 Ha! :joy: That’s great!

4 Likes

I used a screw! Tap tap tap until it breaks then you can screw it around…CAREFULLY! :grin:

3 Likes

And one more quick one cause it’s a cute challenge!

Based on btas.

8 Likes

@stefanie.murr7 lol! ESP loved the TTG !

@Alonica I actually saved my shattered pieces in hopes to perform some emergency plastic surgery with glue :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Couldn’t quite get a great photo… but here’s another. (I’m getting nothing else done) :crazy_face:

12 Likes

@Alonica :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: these are like, the Fabergé of the DCU. Are we gonna get the whole JL???

4 Likes

Ha! Ummm… I am gonna try and knock out a few more…there may need to be a villain in there. ( I was able to get four eggs not to break.)It has to be a surprise though. :wink:

4 Likes

i wish the chickens could see these

4 Likes

Who are the chickens?

3 Likes

well, whoever the egg donors were :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahaha! That is hilarious! :joy:

3 Likes

OMG I laughed waaaaaay too hard at this :joy::clap: amazing! Haha

4 Likes

Here’s one more.

11 Likes

@Alonica All the work you put even into base!!! Well it was worth it. This is another gem!

3 Likes

@CynicalPink Hope it’s not overkill. They truly are just so much fun. I need to blow more eggs if I want to make anymore. :expressionless: And thank you once again.

4 Likes

@Alonica Not overkill at all!

Every time y’all post I’m pretty much

4 Likes

i think you’re gonna have to shake a few more pixies, too! for glitter! sorry i started daydreaming about where glitter comes from while i was admiring it

3 Likes