DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #35, Jan. 30-Feb. 6

Week35Banner

After last week’s head-scratching rounds of “whose eyeball be dis,” I bring you a much more straightforward challenge. I’ve been looking forward to this one for weeks!

Challenge:

Due: February 6
Submit: Post your final work here! WIP should be shared in this thread. :+1:

@DCFanArtClub , @DoomPatrolClub

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

10 Likes

:raised_hands:t4: :dp_robotman: :doom_patrol_club:

5 Likes

Wondering who we’ll get more pictures of? My guess is Robotman, but I’ve been wrong before :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sweet! I have not drawn either of these characters before. This will be great fun! I may go for both!

5 Likes

Platonic couple pic! Platonic couple pic!

6 Likes

i’m so excited i’m gonna BARF

5 Likes

Colab!

7 Likes

oration!

look at all this synergy!

7 Likes

Could be both!

5 Likes

I’ve drawn Robotman as an Operation game and I’m still waiting for someone to reach out to me to produce it. Ah well gotta keep my day job.

Maybe Crazy Jane this time?

8 Likes

Awesome™:+1:.
Haven’t drawn them so I’m up for it.
(But now I fear I’m going to try and stuff most a janes personalities and Robotman in one image​:sweat_smile:)
But I think I’ll do good with it.

6 Likes

Come on :dc: make this it’s perfect for your new shop.

6 Likes

How about Robotman dressed up as each of Crazy Jane’s personalities?

6 Likes

Just make sure I get the credit.
Ya know I don’t just give up my ideas for free.
[reads rules for DCFAC submissions…
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .
“Not soliciting for compensation or payment.” Dang it! Um ok maybe I can get a credit for the idea? No money changes hands?

5 Likes

:joy::joy:.that would be hilarious.
But I think I may have something. Have to play around a bit.

5 Likes

Maybe Crazy Jane playing Robotman Operation!

5 Likes

Sneak peak of my drawing that I have already posted in the main submission post for this week.

6 Likes

I’m not heading there now because I’m rushing to get the February monthly challenge out, but that looks so well done, even from just that tiny preview!

5 Likes