DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #34, Jan. 23-30

Ever get the feeling that someone is watching you?

5 Likes

Ooo
Interesting topic.
I’ve always wanted to work on my eye work. Nice.:+1:

3 Likes

Eyes? Sounds like fun! Some may be easy to guess…

It will be fun trying and “seeing” what everyone comes up with!

5 Likes

:eye::lips::eye:

Drawing eyes is my favorite! Nice prompt! Also nice puns team :raised_hands: I love to see it :grin:

3 Likes

Let’s see, which would be too obvious…Deathstroke, Ravager, Starfire, Cyborg…

4 Likes

10 Eyed Man

ddf2013_day_18__ten_eyed_man_by_bloodysamoan_d5vbqbe-fullview

5 Likes

beaut!

3 Likes

All the better to see my grip around superman’s neck.

4 Likes

Excellent! It’s also my Monday look.

3 Likes

@biff_pow really you are like my brother from another mother. My thoughts initially went to this character as well but thought it would be too easy to guess what with ten eyes

3 Likes

I didn’t contribute, I’ve been struggling with some mental health stuff and haven’t felt like drawing much. I tried but kept screwing up and just couldn’t get back in this week.

3 Likes

hang in there, @KingOfTheWickerPeople! I hope you feel better, and if you need an ear, my PMs are open!

3 Likes

I’m just having some anxiety issues and other stuff going on. I also incidentally stopped drinking caffeine, which has actually helped a bit. I’ll be fine, I’ve got an appointment tomorrow that should help (and a little Mario Odyssey isn’t hurting). It’s just been a rough 40 hours of work this week.

2 Likes

Keep your head up kid… the world is your playground… first step is talking about with people and being upfront… from what i see you taking the right steps…

3 Likes

Mario Odyssey’s a good plan! Spongebob has helped me ride out rough patches, but Mario’s good too :laughing:

2 Likes