DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #3

Awwww.
-M

3 Likes

Done!

11 Likes

@CynicalPink here is my weekly entry.
I hope people get the references I made here.:grin:
Also, I don’t think the books in the kids’ bookshelf are age appropriate.

11 Likes

One more cause teen titans go always has a baby version of robin :sweat_smile:

And I tried my hand at an ink sort of process…turns out my hands shake too much for it to look super clean :woman_facepalming: sticking with good ole pencil :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

She’s innocent!

4 Likes

You really nailed the “oopsie” look.
-M

3 Likes

She’s super cute! Love all the broken background bits especially the t-rex and the wall.

3 Likes

Again your colors look great! And your toddler (who I dont think I’ve seen before?) is super adorable! Weapon too heavy to walk with lol.

3 Likes

thank you! he’s a d-lister named Peacemaker –

Peacemaker-1

– but he did inspire the Comedian in Watchmen, and john cena’s playing him in the next suicide squad movie (i’ll be so sad if they don’t keep his dorky/awesome helmet)

5 Likes

Here is my Meta-Toddler! This was a lot of fun, great suggestion for this challenge! #dcfac

Cheers!

10 Likes

Awesome! I like the destruction :grin:

3 Likes

Great choice, def like what you did with this character!

3 Likes

@UnLagunas I’ve always liked the Question—great choice and pose!

@stefanie.murr7 I like all of yours, very well done!

@AnonymousHQ, diggin your pixel Atlantians!

@ImpulseMaxMercury, great idea with the daycare scene—I like the details that have in there!

4 Likes

I was up all night and bored so I drew another one

7 Likes

Hi everyone! I finally finished this drawing

10 Likes

@UnLagunas Love the oversized jacket on him! Only time a faceless toddler would be cute instead of terrifying

@stefanie.murr7 GL and Robin are both adorable! My fav is that even Robin’s diaper has an insignia, haha. And I feel ya with the hand shaking. Mine do the same, and it’s why I hate doing tiny details on art. #solidarity

@biff_pow Peacemaker looks so freakin cute, even when loaded with lethal weaponry! Really like the shading on his helmet, too! And making the boogers gold brings a whole new meaning to nostril mining.

@RainStormRiddles Haha! Siding with UnLagunas and biff, her expression is perfect! Pretty sure I’ve seen that expression on the younger terrors children of my family after they’ve been through a room.

@EasternShoreSpeedster Adore all the attention to detail, as always! right down to her little toenails - ya never miss a beat! Can you imagine babysitting a speedster tot…

@emmgregson.12517 Wow, you went all out! Love how you nailed all their personalities! My fav has gotta be Kiteman, though. He looks like he’s having the time of his life (though now I’m wondering if he’s heading for a collision with Diana).

EDIT: And everyone’s submissions have been added to the opening post. Thanks!

5 Likes

Oh no those aren’t b**gers! She’s Silver Tongue from Doom Patrol, so it’s…paint? Anyway the entire idea was I wanted to use toddler swear words. Sorry for the confusion!

@emmgregson.12517 I LOVE Robin’s sassy pose! He’s workin’ that diaper

3 Likes

@biff_pow OHH. And this is why I try not to do these things from small screens :sweat_drops: sorry!

2 Likes