DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #3

Hello my wonderful and neglected @DCFanArtClub. I’m so sorry I haven’t been on to look at your submissions and update all the posts. I’m still dealing with health stuff that has kept me stuck in bed and away from the computer, but hopefully things will be back to the usual soon.

I’m the meantime, I’m typing from my phone, which is like trying to solve a maze blindfolded. So please excuse the lack of layout and graphics… but the challenge is what you’re here for, right? :blush:

Brought to you by @RainStormRiddles: For week 3, your task is to draw DC characters as toddlers. I recommend drawing some of the less popular characters, to keep things fresh, but it’s up to you.

And I can’t manage to paste the usual T&C, but I trust ya to follow the usual mod guidelines- no gore, adult stuff, original characters, etc - basically everything that wouldn’t appear in a challenge like this anyway :dizzy_face:

Good luck, have fun, and anyone who wants to keep at last weeks LEGO challenge is also free to do so.

Miss y’all tons!

Submissions
14 Likes

Feel better dude!

And I’m so pumped for this challenge! Hopefully I can do etrigan proud!
tenor

5 Likes

Woohoo! Hope you get better!

3 Likes

@CynicalPink I hope you feel better soon.
Another tricky challenge I’ll have to think about what I want to do. Looking forward to it.
(Trust me I understand the blindfold analogy with the phone. This is why I now do my Legendary summaries on laptop).

4 Likes

Just take care of yourself, chief! :muscle:

4 Likes

Get better

4 Likes

Get well soon

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad! Do everything you can to take care of yourself. I happily anticipate your return and wish you a swift and pleasant recovery!

4 Likes

Hope you make a full recovery! In other news, I finished the challenge!

-M

12 Likes

Get better soon, man.

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! Wishing you much health and toilet paper. Stay safe

6 Likes

Love that you kept him in the suit. Adorable!

3 Likes

Real rough sketch of gl

12 Likes

Adorable :blush:

4 Likes

Awwww.
-M

3 Likes

Done!

11 Likes

@CynicalPink here is my weekly entry.
I hope people get the references I made here.:grin:
Also, I don’t think the books in the kids’ bookshelf are age appropriate.

11 Likes

One more cause teen titans go always has a baby version of robin :sweat_smile:

And I tried my hand at an ink sort of process…turns out my hands shake too much for it to look super clean :woman_facepalming: sticking with good ole pencil :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes