DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #26, Oct. 31-Nov. 7

rushes to finish submissions night-of again same as every time ever :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I admire your diligence! Good luck! :wave:

2 Likes

Yay can’t wait to see it :hugs:

2 Likes

Superman grows on you, doesn’t he? I used to be a giant Batman fan, but dang it, The Man of Steel captivates like no other. :superman:

I missed the deadline for this. :cry: All I managed to get done was 1/4 of what I ultimately wanted to do. Better luck next Superman challenge, I suppose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Literally same :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be a little late on this one – work has been crazy this week – but I’ll try to put something out the next two days I’m off.

1 Like

The due dates are more like guidelines than rules! They mostly exist to let people know when the next challenge will be issued. People submit all the time, so dont feel like the work you put in has to go to waste. Share anytime! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hope you get some breathing room – for health’s sake AND so we can see your art!

1 Like

You’re a doppelganger of me from another Earth, aren’t you?

:face_with_monocle:

fills toy pipe with Mr. Bubble, then puffs on it

Yes…the plot thickens…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

is about to run what he did draw through the paper shredder, when he reads the above and clicks shredder off

Whew! What timing on my part.

I’ll try and finish what I did, but considering I only got Superman’s head and the top of his shoulders done (and that I’m doing the electric suit to boot; whee, a rhyme!) in a week, you might be ringing in 2021 before I’m done with the whole kit and kaboodle. :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

Mmm…Noodle Kaboodle. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m actually you from another plane of spacetime reality :eyes:

2 Likes

puts down pencil, then sits back and puffs on Mr. Bubble some more

Intriguing…

resumes drawing as he whistles while he works

1 Like

FINALLY put some last touches on the pencils for Supes. I’ll probably try to ink it too, but I wanted to post it somewhere before I potentially ruin it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow Awesome™:+1: