DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #25, Sept. 13-19

@DCFanArtClub, this week’s challenge should be no surprise…

Week25Banner

Due: September 19, 2020
Tools: Anything goes

How it works : Batman Day 2020 is this Saturday, Sept. 19! Put your creative talents to work in honor of The Dark Knight.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

12 Likes

Ahh, I’ve got a bout of inspiration for this, and I’m going to try to get something down before my lack of self confidence gets in my way again lol… no matter how rough the sketch or such…

7 Likes

5 Likes

tenor (1)

5 Likes

Hello @CynicalPink,
Here’s a picture of Batman I made while back. I remade him a second time to make him look better out of Minecraft.:slightly_smiling_face: :batman:

7 Likes

Superman doesn't like your art

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Love it! I’m always a fan of the yellow emblem :smiley:

3 Likes

:rofl: I could be the chick in pigtails, once upon a time

4 Likes

:rofl:And I thought Clark Kent was a nice guy!LOL!

6 Likes

Thought y’all might like that :smile:

4 Likes

Go for it! You only get better by practicing! Forget trying to be perfect, no one is, even Jim Lee(although he is very close). Everyone here has strengths and weaknesses, but together we help each other get better. Plus drawing is fun and as long as you’re having fun what does it matter!! You’ll do great just by trying!! Can’t wait to see what you do!!

8 Likes

Batman Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

WIP, inspired by Jim Lee’s Hush…

Now contemplating, inking, color, or graphite…

3 Likes

My vote is ink or graphite, as I love Jim Lee’s works uncolored! Looking amazing so far!

2 Likes

I have finally completed mine. Next time someone has to stop me before I do something so ambitious again

2 Likes

I’ll be making the thread in just a minute! I won’t be able to comment right away, as I’ve got to run out soon, but I can’t wait to see what you’ve got for us this time :smiley:

2 Likes