DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #23, Aug. 29 - Sept. 5

Mother Nature has been making her mark on 2020 as of late. When you’re not dodging the elements in your own backyard, put your creativity into action illustrating DC’s master wielders of earth, wind, fire and ice.

(@DCFanArtClub - sorry, forgot to tag you yesterday!)

Week23Banner

Due: September 5, 2020
Tools: Anything goes

How it works: This challenge is straightforward! You can choose either hero or villain, so long as the character’s choice of weaponry (or physical composition) is related to the elements.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

15 Likes

This challenge topic is too relevant :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Dang it! I am going on vacation this week! I will try to scrape together something before I head out of town. I for sure will check and see what everyone submits. That’s my favorite part anyway. :smiley:

5 Likes

Enjoy the vaycay!

3 Likes

Seems fun for my first challenge. Just joined the club. :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah!! Happy to have you join us!

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Sorry, I know it’s been awhile everyone. Here are Was the process for my challenge submission this week. Hope everyone likes it!

Cheers!

8 Likes

ESS, it’s so great to see you back! Beatriz looks incredible, here! The dynamic pose and detailing are awesome. I really hope you (or someone else) colors this in. :star_struck:

Good luck with the offline world – i know you’re always juggling a lot!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, it’s been crazy for sure lol. I’m definitely going to try some colors on this by the end of the week. Hope you’re doing well—I Know you juggle a lot too!

2 Likes

That looks awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @NYJt3! Can’t wait to yours and everyone else’s!

3 Likes

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Roasting a marshmallow is a great touch!:wink:

2 Likes

Nicely drawn! Definitely how I’d use my powers, if I had them.

3 Likes

Yeah, I went old school lol:

8 Likes

Does Mr. Freeze count? I made him about a month ago!:grinning:

And here’s Scarecrow who has nothing to do with weathers!:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I love these! Every time I see things like that I just feel that itch to get back into Minecraft and start working on things again.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much @Green.Lantern, that means alot. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Freeze is definitely fitting for this challenge! I’m glad you shared, in case people missed your other minecraft posts.

2 Likes