DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #21, 'Seeing Stars'

In celebration of Stargirl’s phenomenal season finale, the @DCFanArtClub dedicated Week 21 to drawing its heroes and villains.

Please check out and support their work below!

10 Likes

@CynicalPink here is my submission for this week. I rolled and got Mike so I drew him when he created the candy volcano for the science fair. I hope you like him because you said he was your favorite.
I’m also looking forward to seeing everyone’s takes on the others.

14 Likes

Dang that looks just like Mike! The likeness so eerie, it’s like he posed for ya. You keep getting better and better. (Sorry I snatched some candy from the volcano hehe)

3 Likes

I got Henry King Jr aka Brainwave Jr. I drew him I’m his comic version. Very quick sketch

14 Likes

@RobArt471 thanks! I am really proud of how he turned out too. I wasn’t sure when I started with the face but I think it came out well.
And hey as long as you left some candy I’m good

2 Likes

@ddeleonvfx great job! I like the expression on his face as he looks like he is yelling at whomever he is fighting.

3 Likes

I do love him! Rob beat me to it, but you did a really nice job of capturing the actor’s likeness. Even without the candycano, I think community members would be able to pick him out from the face alone. And the tee, haha! I don’t remember what he originally wore, but this is so much better. :joy:

4 Likes

Looks ferocious! And the angle makes it even more intimidating, as if he’s glaring down at a fallen enemy. I don’t know the Stargirl comics well, but I’m holding out hope that Henry is raised from the dead for the TV series.

3 Likes

Great job! It is super difficult to get that perspective right and I think you nailed it. Looking down on his enemies is exactly what you would expect from him!

2 Likes

I got icicle, so I used the opportunity for some marker practice in my new tiny sketchbook.

20 Likes

The Gambler

13 Likes

I’ll be happy if everyone gets the huckleberry reference, especially with the little gun added to the title. :joy: And he looks great! Clean work with the colors! I prefer yours to the Brave and the Bold version.

5 Likes

great job with the ice! he looks dopppe!

3 Likes

Fantastic looking Icicle! The icy look is superb! This is professional grade work imho.

3 Likes

I would have hated having this to do. That being said you did an excellent job thinking this out. Love the “gambler” references!! Tombstone is a favorite movie of mine!! Looks really great!

3 Likes

Whoa! I somehow missed this when first going down, but have no idea how. The way you captured the texture of the ice is mindblowing.

5 Likes

Beth, AKA Doctor Mid-Nite (and Chuck :two_hearts:)

15 Likes

i love tombstone :scream::scream:

3 Likes

Yas! Someone who got the ref! We all like Doc better than Gambler, right @stefanie.m ?

3 Likes

These all look awesome™ as always. :+1:

3 Likes