DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #20, August 1-8

I feel that – and oftentimes I frequent this board more often so I’m more likely to see it here. I’ll probably just end up posting it in both threads.

1 Like

hahaha should be working instead lurking on here :sweat_smile: :grin:

I personally enjoy the weeklies as they are but I think it would be a good idea to make every other week or so something really open like a character or broad theme

3 Likes

I was thinking this, too! The poll isn’t heavily leaning in either direction, so maybe the club can do a 50/50 approach. Two character challenges a month, alongside two … uh, guess I can call them technical challenges, until I think of better phrasing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CynicalPink I agree open ended seems more fun, but like I said if it’s too much of a pain to come up with prompts I’m good with whatever. Perhaps a mixture; one week random the next a character?

1 Like

And thus, here’s my quick attempt.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Z-A-C
I’m taking notes on this one.

Lookin’ gorgeous, as always! The pop of red backed by the shadows makes it an eyecatcher!

Consider us even! I didn’t realize you posted this until just now!

Thank you for the well wishes! Recovery continues until October, so hanging tight till then (forgive me for being scatterbrained with responses).

And I totally get the burnout. I think I’m gonna make it a 50/50 deal, where two challenges a month are character-centric, while the other two are more creativity-flexers. Hop in wherever comfortable. And in the meanwhile, hope your summer is going good!

2 Likes