DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #19 Submissions

@CynicalPink thanks! I’m glad to see you think I’m improving as I am having fun challenging myself with these. Coming up with the articles and stories to include as many club members as I could was a challenge but once started they wrote themselves. I only worried about who I’d leave off because I could not include everyone and still have a story make sense. I didn’t want yo offend anyone and I’m glad everyone liked it. Thanks for adding the tags I shoulda thought of that!

2 Likes

@stefanie.m thanks! Plastic Man was fun to draw as he doesn’t have to follow as straight a line or look as the others and I can make any mistake work for him. I’m glad you enjoyed becoming a lead singer. I hope your band mates don’t get jealous.
I had a lot of fun including as many members as I could. I needed to balance the number with having a coherent readable article so no offense meant if I left anyone out. I enjoy writing as well as drawing so this was fun. I enjoyed when I filled time between LoT episodes and my weekly summary with a couple of lost episodes( but I’m not sure if I’m allowed now). I’m glad you caught the other references too. Just do happy the people referenced liked it and didn’t hate me for using their names

2 Likes

@cici you know you made it big when you appear in one of my pieces.
I’m glad you were able to laugh along with it as well, just tried to figure out how to put Batman reference in and sound clinical

3 Likes

No prob! Im sure no one would have wanted to miss out on that :rofl:

@biff_pow how could I not include you? The articles were fun to put together and I tried to figure out what role each person would play. I’m glad you enjoyed it I am proud of the combination of writing and drawing on this one. Actually liked that the drawing was smaller this week to give a little break between all assignments

3 Likes