DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #15, June 27-July 4

Week15Banner

@DCFanArtClub We’re a country that’s a work in progress, but with America’s birthday coming up, let’s focus on some of the people who make her history worth celebrating.

“WE THE PEOPLE"

Due: July 4, 2020
Tools: Anything goes

How it works: Draw any DC character as a famous figure from American history.

Examples: Lady Blackhawk as Amelia Earhart, Booster Gold as Elvis, Kite Man as Ben Franklin, and so on.

:rotating_light: Note: In line with the official TOS, do NOT reference (current) political figures or religious figures. I hate to squash your artistic freedom, but we don’t want this challenge to dissolve into a political debate. Thank you!

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

7 Likes

This made me snort…hell yeah.

5 Likes

Hell yeah.

3 Likes

It’s out of my skill base, but I think the four oldest robins as The Beatles would be funny! :rofl:

Anyone who wants to use this idea is free to do so. I would love to actually see this! :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: I would love to see that, but they’re not American!

4 Likes

Oh crud, I totally forgot. :rofl:

3 Likes

What about Metallica then?

3 Likes

Yeah, of course!

2 Likes

Now you’re talking my language! Wait til you see which President I really love to draw!:smirk:

Edit: Ok, this will be a little challenge!

2 Likes

Looking forward to your piece!

1 Like

I gonna have to think on this one. Just wish I could do Alexander Hamilton as Maui from Moana, so I could get the Lin-Manuel Miranda tie-in! :smile:

1 Like

10 Likes

This came to me and I had to get it out of my head.

2 Likes

These are both awesome, but I’m especially applauding Barry Allen Revere! That was brilliant!

1 Like

@CynicalPink Are we posting our July 4th art subs here for this week?

1 Like

@Goldk This is so nice! I know there is much more to focus on, but the cobblestone is so super good. When you see mine you know what I mean, hehe. (Hint: you blew mine away) Now as for Flash as Revere, absolutely brilliant!! Greatly executed too!

1 Like

Let me set up the thread now! :slight_smile: Sorry, was getting stuff squared away in other clubs.

1 Like