DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #14, June 20-June 27

Week14BannerFinal

@DCFanArtClub, we’re continuing a month of highlighting diversity as we join the DC Pride Book Club and others across the community in celebrating Pride Month!

“DC PRIDE"

Due: June 27, 2020
Tools: Anything goes

How it works: We’ve got two separate challenges you can take up for this week.

1. No one should go without a user icon that truly speaks to their soul. This week I’m challenging you to help create icons for the DC Pride Book Club and other members of the DCU Community. They can be shared in this post. This challenge has no due date! Help out whenever you can!

2. Illustrate LGBTQIA+ cast members from the pages and screens of the DCU! Is your mind immediately jumping to Harle & Ivy? Want some additional inspiration?

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

7 Likes

Ok I just gotta say this is so cool!

5 Likes

Full credit goes to nu52 for the part about the user icons!

4 Likes

Oh so pumped for this challenge! :rainbow: :muscle: :rainbow: thanks CP! And that’s one of my favorite scenes in DP.
@nu52 great idea for user icons!

5 Likes

Welp, I guess I finally have to draw Constantine. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:
hell yeah
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I can not wait to load up the Poison Ivy Pride drawing(when it is finished)! It will be the first time my daughter and I collaborated on the same drawing. She is 13 and a proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community herself!

4 Likes

Ahh, I love it! Tell her we can’t wait to see the final piece!