@DCFanArtClub, forgive me for the bannerless challenge. Not feeling great so I can’t be on the computer for long!
WEEK 11: “ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, I CAN DO BETTER”
Due: Saturday, May 30
How it works:
- Open up the last DC comic you read, whether hardcopy or digital.
- Whatever number you get is the page number you should turn to.
- Your challenge: Pick a single panel from that page to redraw.
- You can be very original, and draw it in your own style (for example, AnonymousHQ could do his panel as pixel art)
- You can be very technical, and try to reproduce it as closely as possible (for example, like Viciousdark’s Jim Lee recreations)
- When it comes time to post your art next Saturday, you should include your artwork as well as a photo/screenshot of the panel you were trying to reproduce. Don’t cheat with the page numbers!
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .