DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #10

@DCFanArtClub, are you also stuck in a weird time hole? I feel like May is simultaneously moving very fast and very slow…

WEEK 10: “I MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD”

Due: Saturday, May 23
Tools: Anything!

How it works: Draw, paint, sculpt or craft any of your favorite DC-hero gear. Weapons, utility belts, helmets, flashy accessories, funky contact lenses, and more. The gear can be shown alone or in use.

Next Saturday, I’ll create a post in Fan Creations where everyone can share their work. Have fun!

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

8 Likes

This challenge is so cool I’m gonna do it

5 Likes

Whoo! Any idea what you’re going to draw yet? Harley’s mallet?

3 Likes

I’m in on this one too.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

I have no idea I’m browsing on the internet for armor pictures so I can get an idea

5 Likes

Same here. :slight_smile: good luck!

5 Likes

Thankyou!

4 Likes

Back to you

4 Likes

I started, it’ll be done by tonight. Jim lee all the way :sunglasses:.

13 Likes

you

8 Likes

I’m always in.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Nice work! We need more Starfire around here

7 Likes

Obviously, you know, I’m my favorite super hero. I have many weapons in my arsenal. Helmet of fate, books, bananas, bottles of booze, guns, Sherlock Holmes hat, deadly trench coat, you name it.

8 Likes

Love how much detail you guys put into even the weeklies! He looks like he had a long day and earned that drink.

3 Likes

Imma become a photoshop pro! Muahahaha! (I’ve only really used it once before)

I’m still working on fixing the edge. I don’t know what happened there.

The original:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You have a career in advertising ahead of you, friend. And I was sold at the “bitey” part. I’ll take 2.

2 Likes

Probably should have credited this picture.

it still took me a ridiculously long time to do! :sob:

Also, I like mine better.

Btw, posters are in stock on Etsy!..for 40 bucks!

Although I do warn you @CynicalPink, there are only 3 left!

4 Likes

Don’t… tempt… me… :pleading_face:

3 Likes