:game_die: 92

1 Like

11 Likes

@AnonymousHQ Most excellent, thanks!

So how’d you like the painting app?

2 Likes

Pouty Z sort of and very cartoony. :superman_hv_4:

13 Likes

@stefanie.murr7 She is so CUTE! And I like the ponytail look! The pursed lips get your emotion across, but why the pout about the wabbit? Did he steal the act?

3 Likes

@CynicalPink for both these and the monthly challenges, may I pick one for my brother as well or should he just do the same one I’m doing or?

2 Likes

@chongoboy1014 You can definitely pick one for your bro! Just let me know what he wants to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Work will be crazy this week, so I whipped this up real quick today. Hope everyone likes it!

Cheers

15 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster :rofl: I wonder if that’s the excited baby shake that biff_pow did yesterday when he got his prompt. Also, “real quick”?! That is AMAZING.

Best of luck with your work week!

3 Likes

Lol :joy:

Thank you! Hopefully the week will fly by. Now I’ll be thinking about a layout for Carrie, for the monthly. Looking forward to that one!

2 Likes

Low whistle that is amazing!

3 Likes

Doesn’t Constatine always steal the show lol. I like the idea of him as a bunny from the bombshell series, although it looks like I forgot the trade mark tie :grimacing:

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s pieces this week.

8 Likes

@AnonymousHQ Lol I just realized we did the exact same pose.

10 Likes

I forgot eyebrows. I have now added eyebrows.

12 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d99

2 Likes

:game_die: 98

1 Like

Bahahaha! That’s sooo sick!

3 Likes

Sorry, Krypto. :disappointed_relieved: I know you’re a good doggo who wouldn’t go getting drunk. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:
Also, sorry superman. I didn’t want to get your dog drunk, but Kelex made me. :sweat_smile:

Let’s just say Krypto had some anise (which I’ve heard is like catnip for dogs :thinking: although I haven’t read into it much) … I don’t want to be responsible for getting animals drunk. Especially super animals. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes