DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #1

The Flash on a sugar high (not really an expression, sorry)

11 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d99

1 Like

:game_die: 85

Alright, Superman Guilty. Gotta finally get to work. Been super busy at work!

3 Likes

looking forward to what ya share! and early TGIF!

3 Likes

don’t know if i’ll have time for another, but just in case…

@Kelex roll 1d99

13 Likes

:game_die: 38

reroll, b/c i just did nightwing :persevere:

@Kelex roll 1d99

2 Likes

:game_die: 42

quick sketch on the way home, and my last for this challenge. she looks more PO than pouty. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

Green Arrow + Tired

11 Likes

@serenap95 Omg. I know I say this all the time with your work, but my inner child demands stickers!!

4 Likes

@Jay_Kay - I like that you took on a challenge and went with raging Wonder Woman. She turned out incredible and terrifying! I would not want to be the one she’s mad at. Also, great touch including tears!

@Broken-Knight - Love the pose and that you decided to tell a story with your drawing. I’m really impressed by your line-less drawings, it’s such a difficult style for me but you execute it wonderfully.

@RainStormRiddles - Aww. She’s so adorable! The speech bubble ties the whole piece together and is so funny. I feel like Wonder Woman would use puppy eyes and beg to keep him! :laughing:

@ashleywilbanks - I love how her expression turned out! She looks like she’s getting ready to run around and scream like a little kid with a sugar high. It’s perfect!

@UnLagunas - I think you did a good job! Sometimes with caricatures, it can be difficult to tell who they are suppose to be, however, it’s easy to tell with your drawing. Nightwing’s expression is absolutely perfect!

@CynicalPink - That’s absolutely perfect! :laughing: I love that you decided to combine fandoms and how you portrayed “breaking the 4th wall”! It’s so silly and well executed, I could easily see this being in an Ambush Bug/ Deadpool comic! What materials did you use for it? The colors are so nice.

@biff_pow - So cute! You did a wonderful job with Krypto. It’s so bright and colorful. It looks like he didn’t have a great time tasting the rainbow. :rofl: I’m dying at the image of someone walking around Metropolis and having a rainbow barfed on them by a flying dog!

I think body expression counts! The fact that you portrayed the expression without a face is really incredible. I love how you made Wally blurry, it really looks like he’s vibrating through the floor.

Also, I don’t know if you have a Michael’s near you, but their Artist Loft Watercolor Set is pretty decent for the price. It has 28 colors for $9.50-ish and there are always coupons. Way better than Crayola’s!

@CynicalPink - Your expressions are just spot on! Seriously, you are such an incredible artist. I always really enjoy seeing what you make. Also, your Wonder Woman definitely looks pouty! It’s the lips that really sell the expression!

5 Likes

Aww thank you! That’s such a great compliment because my inner child loves stickers too!

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d99

:game_die: 97

Bit of a cheat! :sweat_drops: Sketched in pencil, took a photo, then colored over it in Procreate (something I do with a lot of my stuff). Thank you so much for all the kind words, though! And totally serious about the stickers, if you ever open an Etsy. :star_struck:

1 Like

Here’s zatanna a little tipsy :woozy_face: :joy:.

10 Likes

@Viciousdark that’s absolutely adorable! Who’s she raising a glass with? :yum:

2 Likes

I kinda made her have a drink with me lol :joy:

3 Likes