DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #1

Very cute! I take it that Dick is just as surprised as the guard?

Also, time for me to reroll!

@kelex roll 1d99

3 Likes

:game_die: 15

Maybe the first time, but Dick just likes messing with goons that know Nightwing is WAY out of their league.

4 Likes

LOL :rofl: You’re absolutely right @anon52107441 I am ashamed :disappointed: In that case I shall endeavor to attempt both!

2 Likes

You are forgiven. Your attempt to sin was in vain, and upon seing your wrongness you shall turn back to the light.

1 Like

Rolled 40, went with guilt

11 Likes

@RainStormRiddles WW is so stinking cute! :heart_eyes: Well done!

Is that done with inks?

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d99

:game_die: 49

Wonder Woman on a sugar high. Yeah I am not a professional. Lol

7 Likes

@Jay_Kay love the rage tears, very powerful.

@Broken-Knight love the pose! :+1:

@ashleywilbanks same here but it’s always fun to try new things! And I never knew WW had a bird on her uniform, is that from the live action films?

5 Likes

@Jay_Kay, that’s some powerful stuff. I wanna give her a hug. Looks like there’s a lot of heart ache mixed in with that rage.

@Broken-Knight First, that’d be the happiest night of my life if I were that employee (even if I was a monster). As a NW fan, I’m biased, but I love it all. The grin, the lighting, the scene. All great stuff!

@RainStormRiddles she is too adorable :heart_eyes: Unique style, too.

@ashleywilbanks the manic eyes cracked me up. Glad ya joined in!

6 Likes

Thank you! Cute was the goal!

Mostly just a pencil scetch, but I did outline with ink pens and fill in her hair. I’ve learned the hard way that its difficult to get pencil to show up right on camera. The ink looks cleaner too.

1 Like

I decided to check out the new DC super hero girls for fun, which is what inspired the cartoony look. The show is funny, but doesn’t have much substance. It could develop into something good, given time and fan interest.

2 Likes

@Kelex display help

I can do many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@Kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@Kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: In the end, the world didn’t need a super man. Just a brave one. — Superman: The Animated Series

1 Like

Here’s mine, I enjoy doing doing caricatures, this one wasn’t my best however.

-Jack

6 Likes

:game_die: 9, 3