DC Fan Art Club: Week 23 Submissions: 'Element-ary'

Glad I did​:+1:

2 Likes

Well played

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m under the impression that you guys think I drew/colored the Tempest artwork cover… I didn’t. Sorry, if I made it look like that.

3 Likes

Thanks to @CynicalPink, I have cleared the hurdles to produce my original idea for this week.
I took the album cover of Illumination by Earth, Wind and Fire (get it?) and replaces the band members with DC heroes who had earth, wind and fire powers.
I’ve included the original album cover fir reference.

And now after three submissions this week, I need a nap before working on this week’s assignment

6 Likes

Ahhh, I love it!!!I think you’ve captured the album cover perfectly, and I think it was so dang amazingly creative! Great work!!!

4 Likes

That’s Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

That’s amazing!!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

How did you create this, it looks so professional?! Like @stefanie.m said, it’s dynamic and beautifully shaded. I hope you have more pieces!

4 Likes

Definitely check out her work in some of the archive linked to in the opening post! In particular, I loved Eastern’s submission for the February monthly challenge — based on the Robins!

2 Likes

I’m so glad we got you permission to share this! It made for such a fun, creative twist.

Can I have your permission to color it one of these days, just for fun? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure! You did such a great job when you colored my drawing when we teamed up before.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be sure to share when it happens :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much :grin:! I just updated my post to show the progress of the piece. I used Clip Studio Paint on my iPad for this piece.

1 Like

Thank you @CynicalPink! Lol I don’t know much about either. All that I know came from “The Death of Superman” and “JLU”

2 Likes

I guess Samurai didn’t make the cut, I knew I went too obscure LOL

2 Likes

Not at all, Samurai looks great! You brought back a lot of great Superfriends memories :grin:

3 Likes

You should still do one— would definitely like to your version of Fire too! Thank you as always :grin:

3 Likes

No cut to be made! Just gotta repost him in this public thread and I’ll add him to the slideshow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I was just kidding, just haven’t gotten around to it lol…
@ImpulseMaxMercury Great concept and very well done!

2 Likes

Little old school Super Friends

8 Likes