DC Fan Art Club: Taking Requests for 2021 Holidays

I’ll throw one in. Aquaman Family holiday featuring Arthur Mera and baby Andy.

9 Likes

@JKoco17 what about Santa (from Hitman #22) fighting Jack Frost (from Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen #33), while the Justice League eats chocolate gelt?

That just seems like a really funny idea to me.

8 Likes

Is that too much stuff going on?

5 Likes

Ooh I did this one for someone last year! I hope we get another, you can never have enough BatFamily Christmas :relaxed::heart:

12 Likes

If it’s not too late can I request either one or two of the robins playing a prank on Alfred

10 Likes

That is so beautiful. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Where will we find these drawings? will u post them here

8 Likes

Once a few come in, I will open a new thread and post them there. I’ll add link in here as well. We will tag the requestor and the artist as well.

9 Likes

Ok thx!

7 Likes

Honestly, it was this picture that made me want to make this a tradition! I remember it well and it’s really quite amazing!

10 Likes

batman-cry
Asdfghjdlalsmdnanana thank you so much :sob::pray: :heart: I enjoyed drawing it and the other requests so much, easily the highlight of my Christmas last year that December has really become BatFam season for me :christmas_tree::ribbon::snowman_with_snow: So I’m super happy we’re doing it again this year!

10 Likes

that’s awesome!!!

9 Likes

I’ve opened the thread to post the finished products!

11 Likes

Are requests still being taken? Sorry it’s so late time got away from me. If so I have two ideas I can’t decide between so artists choice:

Either Jason Todd and Artemis celebrating the holidays or

Stephanie/Robin with Damian/Batman

Thanks! Im looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with I always enjoy looking at the art because you are all great.

9 Likes

It’s not too late. I’ll add your request to the list.

8 Likes

Can you do Adrian chase’s vigilante fighting Santa in some random persons home. Like it’s some holiday mix up where they think the other is breaking in, and Santa has some kind of Christmas themed weapon. I really like the vigilante comics and they should be more popular.

9 Likes

That’s a genius idea! Welcome to the community @aidenbolton06.52504 !!

7 Likes

Welcome :wave:

6 Likes

Added you to the list!

7 Likes

Very cool and the detail in the background amazes me! The textures in the chair look so real.

7 Likes