DC Fan Art Club: "Speedsters" Submissions (Weekly Challenge #16, July 4-11)

Thanks! The way I could get them to run turned out better than I expected. I worried of overdoing the lightning but you can’t have them without lightning and it helps fill the background

2 Likes

Thanks! I have been getting better at the use of negative space as I have been going along. I think I finally got it the week of the comic book panel from a random page of last comic read

2 Likes

Aw, thank you! I really like your coloring, too. It really makes him pop out and feel like he’s running at you.

3 Likes

I did Wally from Kingdom Come

21 Likes

Your colors are always the best Part @PettyDabblerOfTheDarkArts

1 Like

I like how you made the 80 @RobArt471

2 Likes

I missed the prompt this week so here is a quick…a Jesse Quick.

23 Likes

Wieringo is one of my favorite artists. Really got me into the FF. Really wish he had a longer run on the Superman books.

@TheRealDetectiveChimp this is really good. Nice work, friend!

2 Likes

@PettyDabblerOfTheDarkArts The colors look fantastic! I particularly like how you chose to portray Nora’s speed with the multicolored energy and the blur. Awesome job!

@ImpulseMaxMercury Great job on the poses! The shading and facial expressions look great too. Fantastic work!

@Jay_Kay You did a wonderful job on Barry’s suit - it looks incredible! The hands look fantastic too.

@nightwing2005 Happy Sunday to you! I love the coloring; Bart’s suit looks fantastic. I also really like the muscle definition of his arm. Great work!

@Aegiey Love the colors! I like the highlights on her eyes and lips. The hoodie looks great too!

@RobArt471 Wow - great job on the muscle definition! The speed-blur behind Barry looks amazing as well. Fantastic work!

@TheRealDetectiveChimp Love the style of this one. It looks utterly magnificent! The lighting is really nicely done, and I really love the way you did the coloring. Really awesome work!

@Z-A-C I love the way you drew the hair, and I really like the suit - it looks great! Amazing work!

5 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I love Wally in Kingdom Come. Heck I love Kingdom Come! Amazing Wally though, you captured him perfectly!

2 Likes

Excellent piece as always! My favorite part is her eyes. Sooooo good!

3 Likes

Thank you! I have been working on the gift for @stefanie.m and totally forgot about it this week. This was a sit and complete marathon for me from 12am - 3:30am. I love Flash and wanted to put something together that was decent. Thanks again for the kind words!

4 Likes

mabelexcited

And ah got the idea for yours now just need to sit down and put it to paper :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I am excited to see it! Christmas in July!

I can say that your gift is the best I have ever done personally and even better my daughter is coloring it for me.

2 Likes

Sweet, is your daughter in colledge? I saw your poison Ivy that she colored, it was amazing

1 Like

Nope, she is only 13, but pretty dang awesome. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woah, she looks fantastic! :smile: Really really really cool

3 Likes

Thank you! The colors was really the bit that I was most worried about, so thanks :smile: I appreciate it

2 Likes

So many more submissions today!

bbdance

@nightwing2005 So clean! I love the highlights in the hair and his expression really looks like he’s about to get into some mischief. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Aegiey Oooh these colors really pop! Love her eyes and the vibrancy of her hair! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@RobArt471 Heck yeah! Old school rocks! I absolutely adore the actual figure 8 here and the way you incorporated the lightning into his trail! SO cool!

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I said it before and I’ll say it again - how some folks can use negative/positive space and shadows like this astounds me. I love how it’s so evocative, almost historical - like you’re looking at a mythical figure!

@Z-A-C Holy cow, the anatomy on this is top notch and I absolutely love her expression! Love the shading on her mask as well, adds some really great dimension. :grin:

5 Likes