DC Fan Art Club: September 2022 Spotlight- Batgirl, Young Justice and Black Adam!

That looks amazing!

7 Likes

Holy Handiwork! That’s so good!

8 Likes

Solid work @the_Rubber_Bandit!:star_struck: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

I dig it @ImpulseMaxMercury! :star_struck: :smiley:

5 Likes

Great job @the_Rubber_Bandit and @ImpulseMaxMercury
They look great

6 Likes

I just found some old marker drawings of KF and Miss M. Perfect month for these two :grin:

15 Likes

Nice. Those look good

5 Likes

miss m looks so good! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@the_Rubber_Bandit - really enjoying the portraits you’ve posted. You captured a serious, focused look for Batgirl and some innocent fun looks for YJ!

@ImpulseMaxMercury - very nice! I like how you are able to show that leather texture with just pencil. And that logo is pretty awesome too!

7 Likes

Whew, marker drawings! And you’ve created them so successfully… kudos to you! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I’ll definitely try and do a thing or two for this, but I do want to say that Young Justice isn’t “cancelled.” Per one of the producers:

It’s just that HBO hasn’t commited to making more episodes. So…there’s still hope, maybe?

8 Likes

Oh, that’s sounds better than cancelled. HBO Max did just renew Harley Quinn for season 4, so maybe there’s still a chance.

4 Likes

Absolutely love these @the_Rubber_Bandit! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

For the second part of the challenge, I drew Robin (Tim Drake) for Young Justice. I drew him as I remembered him from the 90s as this is when I first found him amongst Knightfall. I used to love the Robin series by Chuck Dixon, Tom Lyle, Tom Grummett amongst others.
As for why I tackled him, I had drawn him very early on in the DC Fan Art Club and didn’t feel I did as good a job so I wanted to see if I could improve.

13 Likes

Looks really good man. Good job :+1:

4 Likes

Reposting the original version I wasn’t sure would go over well after which peer pressure convinced me it was fine.

11 Likes

Very nice! I can see the Tom Grummett influence in the figure work.

‘Robin Laid an Egg’!! LOL!

4 Likes

Awesome! Super sizes muscles + tiny gas explosion = comedy gold!

4 Likes

Here’s a classic Barbara Gordon Batgirl.

10 Likes

A two parter! Referencing a meme, featuring a former Batgirl, (and cameo by Steph eating Ramen on the center screen)

8 Likes