DC Fan Art Club: November 2022 Spotlight- Alternate Universes

This is really awesome! I could see it as a comic book cover! I like how the negative space of Batman’s cape really makes the figure stand out from the super detailed background. That’s good composition!

With all of the scanning, combining and printing, what size are you working with on the inks? Is it 11x17 or something smaller?

2 Likes

Looking great. Wow. Definitely a comic cover feel to it.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of her before but looked her up. Definitely has great art.

1 Like

I printed the final blueline for inking on 11x17 but the actual image size is 10x15.

3 Likes

For Flashpoint Beyond, I tried something different and went with the Time Masters flying through Hypertime in their time sphere.

5 Likes

Woah, this is super cool!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks awesome™:+1:
Great background. Like the silhouette like style of it.

1 Like

My Flashpoint one. A Martha v Thomas brawl. Can Thomas strike the final blow.

Really like how this can out. Probably one of the most detailed pieces I’ve made. Really had fun with it.

7 Likes

Thanks! I actually was inspired by your great background work. I couldn’t quite pull off the paint and brush type effects that you use, so I switched to more of a Steve Dikto/Dr Strange style.

2 Likes

Really nice work on the hair and eyes! She’s looking right through me!

1 Like

I can definitely see that style there.

1 Like

Yeah the hair was definitely a lot but worth the results :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I finally finished inking, I’m not going to get to color it. Maybe later. Or if someone would like to take a crack at it, feel free.

5 Likes

Wow, this turned out fantastic! The design, background and figure work are all top notch!

I could see this as a cover for the book!

2 Likes

This looks amazing. :+1:

@JKoco17 Thanks. I like your scene, it has a story to it and the characters have emotion.

@NYJt3 Thanks.I really like your colors and the detail the hair is excellent. Batman’s shadow is a great touch.

1 Like

Thanks to all who participated and followed along with Alternate Universes month!

2 Likes