DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, May 2021

Almost forgot about this :scream:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Robin King line art is pretty much done, now for the color.

Batman vs TMNT is in the inking phase now. It is gonna be WILD. Or maybe tubular. Gnarly?

I drew and inked one Riddler but I think Eddie came out kinda generic. I think I’m gonna get my dip pen and try a freehand cartoon style drawing.

Haven’t worked on them in several days; balancing work, a class, and I just started playing Fortnite (this is all DCU’s fault!).

6 Likes

Hi IMM, I’ve added your requests to the top post.

7 Likes

Ooooooooh, now I have too many options. I suspect I do not yet have the skill to make a woman look … womanly, but I’matry because Jeanette is teh awesomest.

7 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to see what people draw!

4 Likes

Whoa the list has grown since I peeked at it last. I got to get to work! I got the pencils done for the Spectre holding GA’s bow. @JKoco17 that is not considered a mash up is it? It would be like Superman holding a Batrang, no uniform changing just one character holding another character’s trademark weapon. Just don’t wanna break any rules here.

4 Likes

Sweet! I can’t wait to see the final product! The Robin king is so creepy cool!

4 Likes

I think that’ll be fine. Looking forward to seeing it,

4 Likes

Super pumped for this!!
tumblr_a4cfde59bf2b58ac75042148f73319f5_7b4f3949_540

and Robin king hes got such a cool design

3 Likes

Not as awesome as Doll but up there. :grin: looking forward to your work!

4 Likes

Oooooh this is a good one! @SuperBlueGrodd :clap:

3 Likes

This is a true. It’s hard to top Ragdoll. Both in character ranking, and in dirty filthy ways…or so I would imagine.

4 Likes

This is flawless :rofl:

And just one more
20210513_174607

4 Likes

Oh and I see a new request has come to my pile…

4 Likes

I solemnly swear my inked Eradicator Lois is not just reusing earlier Starfire lineart.

Hank Hill Batman is my favorite thing that came out of my Riddler doodles. I may do more of these. “That sidekick ain’t right.”

9 Likes

@THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman

An aglet? That’s the plastic thing at the end of shoelaces, right? Is there a backstory behind this one? Was it in a scene from a comic or animated show?

5 Likes

I can’t remember the exact episode but I think it was Justice League Unlimited he mentioned that they have a sinister purpose

4 Likes

This post is just to tag folks who volunteered to draw to make sure they check the top post for all of the latest requests.

I know that many have already gotten started (or completed in some cases), but I just want to cover all the bases.

I can only tag 10 people at a time, so here’s part 1.

@RobArt471
@Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303
@stefanie.m
@NYJt3
@THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman
@KingOfTheWickerPeople
@ImpulseMaxMercury
@keath
@TheRealDetectiveChimp
@_UnderScore

6 Likes

And here’s the last few.

@Squintyfist
@niamton
@SuperBlueGrodd

Thanks everyone. Keep in mind that you can just do one request and do not have to do them all.

7 Likes