DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, May 2021

I volunteer

7 Likes

Thanks, I’ve added you to the list.

5 Likes

Hi, the very first post to this thread is a wiki. That means it can be edited and updated by anyone by clicking the edit (pencil) icon at the bottom of the post.

I’ll work on formatting things up top so people can make their requests right in the first post. If that gets too messy, I may open up a new thread for it. Let me try some things and see how it looks.

7 Likes

OK, I’ve opened up a section for each volunteer in the top post. Anyone can edit the post and make their recommendations right there.

Each section has a ‘>’ symbol next to the name. That’s what gives it the gray box.
You can just type your request right under that and leave a blank line for the next volunteers’ section.

So, for example, when you edit the post, you can do this:

For RobArt471
The entire Legion of Super-Heroes vs the Justice Society :crazy_face:

Please don’t do that to Rob.

You can add your own name next to it or be anonymous.

Still accepting volunteers if anyone would like to join in!!

8 Likes

Whew!! Thank goodness!! I was gonna ask to make this a 2 month challenge instead with that request!! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Waits in suspense for a prompt

6 Likes

I think my name got attached to request? Whoops.

6 Likes

Hehe this is perfect. @RobArt471

5 Likes

Thanks! :upside_down_face:
I hope you like the one I suggested for you! I would love to see your take on them in your style. Especially if you do them like the Dakota-verse ones you did previously. I will not be offended it you don’t though.

6 Likes

Feel like its right up jdes alley!

Of course I’ve only done harls animated version and I kind of have a vision in my head for these two. This is exciting coming up with prompts for others!

6 Likes

I don’t see my suggestions :confused:

4 Likes

Try again. I think you and Stefanie were updating it at the same time.

6 Likes

Ok they are up now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Help me out…who are Virgil and Richie? Is that from Static? Cartoon or comic (or both)?

7 Likes

Virgil is Static…not sure about Richie

6 Likes

Sorry! Virgil is Static and Richie is Gear (from the animated show)

Also cute grundy has me dying.

7 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to check that show out, haven’t watched any of it yet.

You did a ‘cute’ Etrigan, so I thought who could be another scary character you could turn cute

7 Likes

I want to do all of the requests!!

Love Spectre!

@stefanie.m - Nightshade v Deathstroke! Sweet!

@JKoco17 - I know the exact version of Starman I wanna do!!

7 Likes

I will do my best to fulfill all requests given to me.

@RobArt471 Reading up on Robin King he sounds mega edgy. Gonna channel 90s MacFarlane as best I can!

@stefanie.m I might try something with image manipulation of some Super NES sprites for this. Konami made some great Batman AND TMNT games…

@JKoco17 I haven’t drawn the Riddler in ages (since Batman Forever came out, probably). Should be fun!

7 Likes

Nice! Got some alt idea for Metallo and I plan on having fun with the Electric Family!

5 Likes