DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, May 2021

Thanks, I’ll have to check that show out, haven’t watched any of it yet.

You did a ‘cute’ Etrigan, so I thought who could be another scary character you could turn cute

7 Likes

I want to do all of the requests!!

Love Spectre!

@stefanie.m - Nightshade v Deathstroke! Sweet!

@JKoco17 - I know the exact version of Starman I wanna do!!

7 Likes

I will do my best to fulfill all requests given to me.

@RobArt471 Reading up on Robin King he sounds mega edgy. Gonna channel 90s MacFarlane as best I can!

@stefanie.m I might try something with image manipulation of some Super NES sprites for this. Konami made some great Batman AND TMNT games…

@JKoco17 I haven’t drawn the Riddler in ages (since Batman Forever came out, probably). Should be fun!

7 Likes

Nice! Got some alt idea for Metallo and I plan on having fun with the Electric Family!

5 Likes

Got a start on Robin King tonight, here’s a preview

10 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Awesome Wallpapers!

My duuude! This looks great (and terrifying)

6 Likes

That is so flipping awesome looking!!

6 Likes

Thank y’all! It’s nice to share with people who will enjoy them!

5 Likes

@stefanie.m @RobArt471 Thanks! I think it’s turning out well for having never heard of the character prior to ~24 hours ago.

7 Likes

Ooo DKR bats and a penguin. Sounds awesome™:+1:

7 Likes

FWIW, Richie is loosely based on Rick Stone from the comics. Except he evolves in to something completely different. (And way more fun. I just got to A League of Their Own, @stefanie.m, and Hawkgirl/Richie might be my new favorite animated odd couple relationship.)

6 Likes

Just to confirm, this is a request from @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman, not a request for a photo of a Superman/Batman hybrid? (Or Superman with a Batman shaped hole in him?) Right? I’m new to this, guys.

6 Likes

This is the oddest ship I’ve ever seen lol. Isn’t that such a great arch!

“You said you were going to stay in the corner” :joy:

tumblr_ob42xmkNzJ1tvovv5o1_400

Also its the supes with a bat shaped hole lmao :rofl:

5 Likes

Correct

5 Likes

Lol, I didn’t mean it that way, but yes! I picture it evolving like an animated version of Cullen & Midnighter. But on the down low, and with far more “this is how you smash, Richie” type fight training. This is my head canon and you can not change it. (Unless the episodes I haven’t seen yet explicitly contradict it. Or you manage to revive the show and contradict it.)

I don’t know if I can pull it off, but I have ideas…

6 Likes

They are adorable! And I know there’s no changing head canons lol.

Oh lord could you even imagine.

Looking forward to it! :+1:

6 Likes

Not that I am finished with one(I am finishing my LoT Hawkman currently). Are we holding onto these until the end of the month or submitting them as they done during the month?

5 Likes

I’ll open up a submission thread and you can post when ready.

6 Likes

I have opened up the submission thread. Y’know, I just realized I called this ‘MAY I Request’ and it just happens to be the MAY challenge. I really didn’t do that on purpose, but it totally fits! :laughing:

7 Likes